DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air transmission signal lost and video lag

Rehan

Reactions
Hello Friends,

I am having many issues with mavic air and its just a weeks old.

· Signal Transmission issue: VIDEO LAG AND GLITCHES, VERY BAD RECEPTION during flight and the aircraft also got disconnected after 800 meters RTH automatically activated but I was unable to control the drone as initially it flies in another direction.

Also after Activation, it was not hovering properly and hit the wall and fell on the floor.. and i have to all the calibration and IMU and firmware again and again to work it a bit better...

Does and one facing this issue as well and anyone knows the solution or shall i send the drone back??

Please advise and let me know how can i send my flight logs to DJI for evaluation before sending the drone for a check up..

Were you inside or outside when you hit the wall?

What environment are you flying in, as in trees/no trees, city/rural, etc?

Were you inside or outside when you hit the wall?

What environment are you flying in, as in trees/no trees, city/rural, etc?

thanks for asking i am flying from my back yard and exactly the same place where i used to fly spark.. and spark always did well without any glitches or transmission lag.. there are some trees and may be some magnetic interface around the area but having tested spark it seems strange..

in first 5 flight after activation drone was uncontrollable as it does not hover properly and they i update the firmware through assistant 2 and did the IMU and calibration as it was giving following IMU error during flight: : In flight working encounter acceleration exception, Please slowly get the craft back if craft behave abnormally

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143