DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic air

Raiden

Reactions
Hello guys new here to the forum. I hail from Phantom pilots. Lol.
Im considering to buy the mavic air. I currently have a phantom 4. I travel alot. So i like to make videos of the places i go. Is the mavic a better option video wise. Sorry if my question is out of order. But from some of you guys experience. Will i be better of with the mavic air than my phantom 4. Im a bit torn. I love my phantom. But i like the portability of the mavic air. Please if someone can help me into some direction. Kind regards.

Reactions: dirkclod
There is a company on YouTube called dronefilmguide and they say it's just as good as their phantom 4, just shorter battery life.

Reactions: daasmangi
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: Mark G
Obviously, the P4 has the superior camera. It also has better better range in most places, and battery life. That being said, the Air has a more than capable camera for most people, has decent range, and acceptable battery life. These trade offs can only be decided by you. IMHO, the portability when traveling, make the Air a no brainer.

Reactions: daasmangi
Hello and welcome from Ontario Canada to Mavic Pilots!
And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had so take your time and look around and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do with your Mavic, :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have and remember the search tool is a great resource to see who may have had a similar issue or may offer a great tip.
Enjoy your day and happy flying :)

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! I have the Mavic Air, it's a great machine, you can't go wrong with it, I almost always have it with me. Fly safe and have fun!

I went with the new Black Onyx Mavic Air combo fly longer kit!
It came with the 3 batteries and it blows the SPARK AWAY!

Regards.
FLPilotshark

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada