Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic app setting question

• Thread starter Deleted member 173459
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 173459

Hi,
I just signed up for a premium membership and must have a setting out of wack that I cannot locate to change. When I open a thread in the app it starts at the most recent post (or last post in thread), so I have to scroll through and click back page until I get to post #1 to see what the OP is asking about in the thread.

How do change this setting to start at the beginning of the thread?

Thanks!

Hello again from the Crossroads of America CireTX.

I'm not sure how to do it, but you might check the preferences in your account.

There's options to PUSH notifications or turn them OFF. Maybe that's it?

Good luck and welcome to the Forum Premium Pilot. :cool:

When I open a thread in the app it starts at the most recent post (or last post in thread), so I have to scroll through and click back page until I get to post #1 to see what the OP is asking about in the thread.

Hmmm, it does this for me in both web and app use, but only if I’ve read the thread through (or partially read a thread also) on last previous forum visit, or marked forums as ‘read’ before leaving the forum.
New posts will bring up all threads with new posts since my last visit, and when clicking a thread it will go to the first post of any new posts in a thread.
It’s never gone to the last post made in a thread.

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world. Sorry, you are having some difficulty with posting, plenty of help will arrive.

Welcome back, I hope it works out for you... Depending on how you are accessing the site (Phone, Tablet, PC, or Mac), it might make a difference. I access the site by PC and Android Tablet and some settings are different and the screen appears differently on both...

Hi,
I just signed up for a premium membership and must have a setting out of wack that I cannot locate to change. When I open a thread in the app it starts at the most recent post (or last post in thread), so I have to scroll through and click back page until I get to post #1 to see what the OP is asking about in the thread.

Thanks!

Edit: I found the setting (see attached pic). You have to turn on “Thread Preview”, then change to oldest. I am not sure why it would be under the preview thread, but this solved it.IMG_4422.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom