DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

Thankfully, at last, after almost a 6 month wait my Mavic should be in my hands tomorrow.
I have mixed emotions..

I wonder if Guinness Book of Records have a "Worlds longest wait for a delivery" category - if they do the Mavic customers must strong contenders!

6 months? Where did it came from, Mars? :)
Sorry, but this is just crazy...SIX months!!
Ordered on the 3rd October....paid the original price.
If it had come from Mars it probably would have arrived quicker...lol
Hopefully the weather might start picking up soon so should get chance to get back up in the air, as I sold my P3a in September.
Which was a bit of a mistake.
In hindsight I which I'd kept it and not bothered with the MP
The excitement of the mavic kind of wore off after Christmas....hope I'm wrong about it though??

For anyone else thinking of buying a Mavic in U.K. , Maplin have them in stock.... next day delivery. And yup, best drone on the market[emoji106]

I am new to the world of drones, and have only recently tried to order a Mavic Pro Flymore Combo, and am in the queue on back order from Wex Photographic.
Having only just joined the MP party, I do appear to have had success at London Camera Exchange, I have a order number and item is showing as in stock.
I will still maintain my previous order with Wex, however they have no idea when this order can be fulfilled, as Dji are not telling them anything,
Anyone looking for a Mavic Pro Flymore Combo, I would suggest looking for more obscure dealers available on the Dji website.

Good Luck, and hopefully I get my hands on my MP FMC in the week.

For anyone else thinking of buying a Mavic in U.K. , Maplin have them in stock.... next day delivery. And yup, best drone on the market[emoji106]

Hi Flying Viking, I did try Maplin, and yes indeed they do have the Mavic Pro in stock, however the Flymore Combo appears to have a worldwide shortage.

Ordered a DJI Mavic Pro Fly Combo Bundle from WEX Photographic at the beginning of March, still showing as backordered. Rang them up and they confirmed that they have about 150 on back order (I'm in about position 100) and they are getting "one-or-two every couple of weeks" with "no information from DJI". At that rate I should get mine about the beginning of 2018...

I am new to the world of drones, and have only recently tried to order a Mavic Pro Flymore Combo, and am in the queue on back order from Wex Photographic.
Having only just joined the MP party, I do appear to have had success at London Camera Exchange, I have a order number and item is showing as in stock.
I will still maintain my previous order with Wex, however they have no idea when this order can be fulfilled, as Dji are not telling them anything,
Anyone looking for a Mavic Pro Flymore Combo, I would suggest looking for more obscure dealers available on the Dji website.

Good Luck, and hopefully I get my hands on my MP FMC in the week.

When did you order? I spoke to WEX earlier in the week and they said there were about 150 on back order and that they were only getting a couple at a time with no consistency on when they were coming in.

I ordered my MP Flymore Combo from Maplin's on 17/3 and it was delivered 18/3 by courier in the morning. 10 days before that I had put a £100 deposit down with another DJI reseller, but it was apparent as days went by they had no idea when next delivery was going to be so I cancelled & got full refund and called Maplin.

Ordered a DJI Mavic Pro Fly Combo Bundle from WEX Photographic at the beginning of March, still showing as backordered. Rang them up and they confirmed that they have about 150 on back order (I'm in about position 100) and they are getting "one-or-two every couple of weeks" with "no information from DJI". At that rate I should get mine about the beginning of 2018...

I only placed my order with Wex last Friday,
And as you have highlighted, I think I am in for a long wait, with the amount of back orders.
I will let you know if my LCE (London Camera Exchange) Flymore Combo order ships today,
I received my receipt from them and clearly says in stock.

Hobby Mounts in Cornwall have them in stock ready to go. I believe all their back orders have been sent out.
DJI Mavic Pro

Think it's their second batch in.
Delivery is great ordered a few bits yesterday it's on my table now.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60