DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

When did you order? I spoke to WEX earlier in the week and they said there were about 150 on back order and that they were only getting a couple at a time with no consistency on when they were coming in.
I got a call from WEX on Monday and my Fly more combo is on its way. Delivery scheduled for tomorrow. I think they are beginning to get more, but I ordered back in late October.
It is clear that more stock is available so hang in there. Everyone says it's worth it.

Reactions: rustydiver
I just noticed Staufenbiel in Germany have the Mavic in stock at £980.74

DJI Mavic Pro 4K Quadrocopter RTF

I have ordered from them before and they do some great bargains with free postage above a certain value.
Above all there will be no duty to pay in the UK, at least until we leave the EC.

David.

If you want one quicker go to currys website they do them for home delivery or click and collect. I believe they at the moment the only company that have them in the uk.
Just got mine sat the day after I ordered it [emoji106]

Very.co.uk have them in stock now i ordered mine as soon as i seen it priced at £1249 later on they put the price up to £1359 so clearly someone made a mistake luckily for me

I wonder if Guinness Book of Records have a "Worlds longest wait for a delivery" category - if they do the Mavic customers must strong contenders!

Hardly, it has a while to catch up with another Chinese project.

It took over 2000 years for final delivery of The Great Wall from initial concept back in 400BC until its completion.

Reactions: Soundtekk
Hardly, it has a while to catch up with another Chinese project.

It took over 2000 years for final delivery of The Great Wall from initial concept back in 400BC until its completion.

DJI marketing - "Your new Mavic Pro - delivered faster than the Great Wall of China"

Not sure how impressive that is but still.

Reactions: HeavensAbove
Ordered the Combo today, and received an email from fulfilment and Marketing saying a 9kg parcel has shipped for delivery tomorrow? Is that the Mavic Combo ?

nice to see the mavics are now readily available.. i gave up on mine months ago and ordered a P4P + from jessops towards the end of last year.. it arrived in january and has sat in the box until now.. i bought the care refresh package and registered it last weekend.. gave it a test flight a few days back.. so far i am impressed..

the mavic did one thing for me.. it got me interested in quad copters.. one of my fixed wing camera planes plus a base station is now on ebay..

the originally £999.00 Mavic caught my interest (got me hooked so to speak) so even thought i never actually got one it achieved something.. he he

my P4P pro plus has set me back over £2150 with a spare battery and the care package.. a figure i would not even have contemplated paying for a toy flying machine without the mavic and what it offered dragging me in.. he he..

trog

nice to see the mavics are now readily available.. i gave up on mine months ago and ordered a P4P + from jessops towards the end of last year.. it arrived in january and has sat in the box until now.. i bought the care refresh package and registered it last weekend.. gave it a test flight a few days back.. so far i am impressed..

the mavic did one thing for me.. it got me interested in quad copters.. one of my fixed wing camera planes plus a base station is now on ebay..

the originally £999.00 Mavic caught my interest (got me hooked so to speak) so even thought i never actually got one it achieved something.. he he

my P4P pro plus has set me back over £2150 with a spare battery and the care package.. a figure i would not even have contemplated paying for a toy flying machine without the mavic and what it offered dragging me in.. he he..

trog
This is a treasonable offence punishable by 100 years in the Phantom forums :)

Gotta love Google! Searched for "Mavic Pro UK" within the last 24 hours and landed here in this thread. After reading about DigitalRev I went and checked it out. Currently have two pre-orders (Maplin and Heliguy) but couldn't resist ordered a Mavic from DR as they said shipping within 24 hours and delivery THIS WEEK!

Paid via PayPal and the order is now (~18 hours later) in "Processing Order". On their website is says that the payment is only being taken when the item is shipped. This morning I received a notification that I paid £999 to them but the order status is still being processed. I'm assuming that their order status is not indeed live and that the drone will be shipped some time today or tomorrow.

From Maplin and Heliguy I initially ordered the Fly More Combo, but after checking the prices for the battery hub, 2 batteries and the power bank converter (the only things I'm actually interested in) I ordered the standard Mavic. I will get propellers and batteries from Apple, the battery hub and extra propellers from DJI and will save around £100 in the process.

I do feel very sorry for Heliguy. Had a few conversations with him and he said that DJI screwed him good, which is true.

Will definitely cancel my Maplin order, not sure about Heliguy. Price was really good.

The best price for the mavic pro fly more combo was a site I found (techinabasket) £984.99

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa