DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Insurance

Have state Farm in MO $60 a year no deductible.

Just to follow up I called a State Farm insurance agent in Virginia and was able to add a PAP for my Mavic pro for $30 a year with no deductible. I don't have any policies with them except for the one I added today.

Thanks
Macuser

State Farm here in Wisconsin, 60 a year and 0 deductible. Agent says it pretty much covers anything that happens to the drone, she said even if it mysteriously disappears. Also put it as personal property and don't tie it to your home owners. I just go through State Farm for the mavic and AmFam for everything else. AmFam wanted to tie it to my home owners insurance with a $500 deductible.

There has been some information that this "too good to be true" policy of $30-$60 a year for drone insurance may have other effects on your overall insurability with any insurance company. There are certainly insurance databases that all companies have access to. It is not unreasonable to think that an insurance company may raise rates when you make an insurance claim. It may differ state to state and information sources are differing on what the case is. I guess the only way to know is to make a claim and keep an eye on other policies?

Be very careful with the State Farm drone insurance policy. • r/drones

So the State Farm coverage is just for the Mavic, not for the other drone/car/house I run into (liability)? I bought the DJI coverage right after I bought the Mavic, so maybe I don't need SF until the DJI coverage has expired?
I have my P4P, Inspire 2, Spark and Mavic insured with State Farm. $60 a year and no deductible...

Flying bud has and they cut him check within days of his crash. That was four months ago and since he has added the new drone to the PAP...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordy