DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini. Can't take off in the dark. After firmware update.

I updated the software today on my Mavic mini. Now I can't start in the dark. Because it's too dark. Previously, I could start in the dark. It just says unable to take off in red. Also code: 30064

Anyone know how I do?

Because I want to lift in the dark. I want to film the fireworks in the dark..
Well crap I just updated mine earlier today and planned on going out and trying to fly it in the open field tonight and see if I could catch some meteors lol...going to have to try some tricks it looks like lol

Well crap I just updated mine earlier today and planned on going out and trying to fly it in the open field tonight and see if I could catch some meteors lol...going to have to try some tricks it looks like lol

i think you just have to wait until it has sufficient sats locked. Never had an issue taking off in the dark before and after the update.

Welcome to DJI... They will make things so "safe" soon you won't be able to fly at all... IMHO...

They might want to care, but right now the FAA has no in house restrictions.
The government never restricts any of their own movements, just ours. 🤣

But no indoor has no restrictions even though your quad may not know that.

Tried to see if mini would light up after dark. Wouldn't take off. No record of even trying to take off and no error messages. Not on the latest firmware. Possibly not enough sats, wasn't looking for that cause usually don't take very long.

Otherwise known as CYA! We are quickly becoming a nation of controlled slaves to the government restrictions.
How did we ever make it before the 1970s when parents didn't have to worry about their kids running around after midnight? Oh without the government intervention and an out of control society we were just fine.

Reactions: MaxE1955!
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143