DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mavic mini crashed without a reason

i hope so, because has only 2 flights and 4 days old :( too young for die so soon
dont let this setback put you off drone flying my friend, its just bad luck that something failed in your new MM, we all feel for you on this forum ,as none of us like to hear of others misfortune when it is clearly not their fault ,it is a new product and as such there will be teething troubles its the way of such things

Reactions: WooZie and Thomas B
thank you sir
no need for the sir, OMM will do nicely,but there is nothing wrong with civility, it was much appreciated

i see you are good man OMM and thank for thisi apreciate all your opinion, i am new here but i hope will stay very long time :) with my drone of course, i want to learn everuthing i can do from you

Reactions: old man mavic
thank you for your comments there are many more people on this forum with far more experience than i have ,but any time you have a question to ask regarding your drone flying i will be more than happy to help you if i can,we all had to start somewhere ,and sharing knowledge is what this forum is all about i have learnt plenty since i joined

Another interesting crash..

That's a lost/failed prop or motor failure – rear left based on the initial rotation. That's starting to look like the most common failure mode on the early MMs.

i hope so, i am still waiting to receive them my drone, it is still on the way to DJI

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmo4