DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic mini issues.

It appears that the stick signals aren't correct in the .txt - or the conversion of those signals to the .csv is incorrect. In the .txt it appears that the elevator and throttle sticks are reversed. Elevator affects height and throttle affects pitch.
1578100390909.png

But, .DAT has it correct with throttle affecting height. Here is the uncommanded descent that @GerdS referred to.
1578075507188.png

@GerdS is your assessment that the MM descended uncommanded? Or, did you look at the .txt conversion and make that assessment?

Attachments

• 1578075363041.png
    1578075363041.png
    19.5 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
@Andym123 I can see now that you started two threads with the same name in different forums. Anyway, I posted a request for the .DATs over on the other thread. I think your uncommanded descending may be related to the behavior described in my post above.

Would it be possible for you to retrieve the .DATs for these flights. Look here to see how to do that

How to retrieve a V3.DAT from the tablet

They will be xxxFLY039.DAT and xxxFLY040.DAT.

@Andym123 Update, I don't think your problem is related to the behavior in post #42. But, the .DATs might provide some relevant info.

It appears that the stick signals aren't correct in the .txt - or the conversion of those signals to the .csv is incorrect. In the .txt it appears that the elevator and throttle sticks are reversed. Elevator affects height and throttle affects pitch.
View attachment 89680

But, .DAT has it correct with throttle affecting height. Here is the uncommanded descent that @GerdS referred to.
View attachment 89649

@GerdS is your assessment that the MM descended uncommanded? Or, did you look at the .txt conversion and make that assessment?
I am usually flying with goggles and so immediately was aware that the MM was descending without control input, although it should be hovering (a big plus for using goggles). Was not sure what might happen next, if it would descend until touch down or stop at some altitude. And didn't want to test that as there were bushes and trees around, so I increased throttle to gain altitude again.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
čikuli