DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini Lost And Found

Jgarcia186

Reactions
Im starting this Post for those like Me who lost a drone and hope someone will find this page and reach out.

Heres My Info:

Drone lost signal while in flight and went down Heading East of Broadway, Denver Colorado.
Lost signal and maybe went down Somewhere near S Logan St. and E Ceadar Ave
GPS 39.713252,-104.983182
S/N 1SZCH6W412AHCE
Mavic Mini / Light Gray

Contact,
Jean @ 954-540-8074

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2020-11-16 at 6.25.28 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-11-16 at 6.25.28 PM.jpeg
    144.9 KB · Views: 35
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-11-16 at 6.25.29 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-11-16 at 6.25.29 PM.jpeg
    98.2 KB · Views: 35
  • dji_cp_ma_00000120_01_mavic_mini_1572425148_1512648.jpg
    dji_cp_ma_00000120_01_mavic_mini_1572425148_1512648.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 35
Welcome to the forum, sorry for your loss.

Help is on the way, you’ve come to right place. Be patient...this forum has members located globally.?

If you post your flight log using these instructions, someone like Meta4 should be able to give you a better idea where your drone would have landed.

Also if you had put location in the TITLE, like
" East of Broadway, Denver Colorado" it would narrow it down and get more local views.

Reactions: NG Wildman
Im starting this Post for those like Me who lost a drone and hope someone will find this page and reach out.

Heres My Info:

Drone lost signal while in flight and went down Heading East of Broadway, Denver Colorado.
Lost signal and maybe went down Somewhere near S Logan St. and E Ceadar Ave
GPS 39.713252,-104.983182
S/N 1SZCH6W412AHCE
Mavic Mini / Light Gray

Contact,
Jean @ 954-540-8074
Had a quick look on google maps. Looks very tree-lined with tall houses. Posting the log file may give an indication of its last reported location and altitude. At least you will know whether to look on the ground or in someone's gutter. I lost my drone a few months back and using find my drone with google maps and google earth I retrieved it within an hour even though it was taken by the wind to about 1.5Kms away and landed upside down in someone's fully fenced in back garden on battery runout. Don't despair! These three tools combined took me to within a few metres of where it landed even though I lost the signal before final landing. Hopefully, this will be the case for you.

Reactions: Jgarcia186
Welcome to the forum from Chicago the Windy City.
Hope you find your Drone.

Reactions: Jgarcia186
Had a quick look on google maps. Looks very tree-lined with tall houses. Posting the log file may give an indication of its last reported location and altitude. At least you will know whether to look on the ground or in someone's gutter. I lost my drone a few months back and using find my drone with google maps and google earth I retrieved it within an hour even though it was taken by the wind to about 1.5Kms away and landed upside down in someone's fully fenced in back garden on battery runout. Don't despair! These three tools combined took me to within a few metres of where it landed even though I lost the signal before final landing. Hopefully, this will be the case for you.
It was 80ft up when it lost connection, moving East/southeast. It was just above the tree line I believe so I have a Feeling it blew a bit further than it shows on the “find my drone”

I went to the spot where it shows it lost connection, was in a very nice mans backyard, he even got me a ladder to check the roof b to no luck. I made a new friend though. Lol.

I have a feeling it blew much farther away before it fell out of the sky.
Hopefully if someone finds it they search online where I posted on Craigslist, DJI lost and found and Here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zzombie