DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini persistant issues

Reactions
Hi all.

What is DJI going to do about the hundreds of posts I see posted regarding the Mavic Mini issues. There are way too many to mention them all, but a couple are uncontrolled descents and flyaways.

Come on DJI !!!!

I am hesitant to get an Inspire and Matrice due to your lack of customer consideration and appreciation.

If we stop purchasing your drones, you will be closing your doors for the last time.

Some action please !!!!

Hi all.

What is DJI going to do about the hundreds of posts I see posted regarding the Mavic Mini issues. There are way too many to mention them all, but a couple are uncontrolled descents and flyaways.

Come on DJI !!!!

I am hesitant to get an Inspire and Matrice due to your lack of customer consideration and appreciation.

If we stop purchasing your drones, you will be closing your doors for the last time.
Some action please !!!!
You might want to slow down and take a deep breath before you decide to put DJI out of business over this, lol. One thing we do not know is the percentage of owners that actually have had a non-pilot error problem. Like everything else in life, you usually hear from the folks with the complaint as opposed to the ones without. Quite frankly, I'm very happy with my Mini!

You might want to slow down and take a deep breath before you decide to put DJI out of business over this, lol. One thing we do not know is the percentage of owners that actually have had a non-pilot error problem. Like everything else in life, you usually hear from the folks with the complaint as opposed to the ones without. Quite frankly, I'm very happy with my Mini!
I also have a Mini, as well as others, and have had 3 Mini uncommanded descents right in front of my very eyes. Thanks for the reply.

I'm with you there Bosco Bear. I'm happy with my Phantom 3 Pro, I've repaired the cracked arms, I'm happy with my Mavic Pro, with which I had a lot of Android and Go4 issues, and now I'm happy with my Mini, I don't expect too much of it, it cost a third of what the Mavic Pro did, so when it meets my expectations, I'm happy. I'm trying very hard not to think how happy I'd be with a Air 2.... My one issue was a dud Mavic battery, and I was sent a new one, no problem.
What do they say, people that are content with service may tell one person, unhappy people tell at least ten people.

I'd hate to hear the racket if someone paid for a Lily drone..

True. Comparing issues with a mini against a matrice is like comparing apples and oranges. I can't imagine comparing my MavMini to my Phantom4Pro, let alone a Matrice.
So far I like the mini as a fun, walking around with kind of aircraft and haven't experienced any bad flight characteristics yet.

Sort of reminds me of my secretary who used to proclaim on a constant basis, “We are getting swamped with complaints. We need to do something right now!“. When I would ask her exactly how many the typical answer was “Two, but I am sure more are coming”.

Not denying that some people are/had issues. But it doesn’t seem to be everyone........

I'm with you there Bosco Bear. I'm happy with my Phantom 3 Pro, I've repaired the cracked arms, I'm happy with my Mavic Pro, with which I had a lot of Android and Go4 issues, and now I'm happy with my Mini, I don't expect too much of it, it cost a third of what the Mavic Pro did, so when it meets my expectations, I'm happy. I'm trying very hard not to think how happy I'd be with a Air 2.... My one issue was a dud Mavic battery, and I was sent a new one, no problem.
What do they say, people that are content with service may tell one person, unhappy people tell at least ten people.

I'd hate to hear the racket if someone paid for a Lily drone..
I have hundreds of clients for which I have done work for with the "Mavic 2 Zoom" and the "Inspire1", and I sing praise to them constantly. Great products, for sure.

Reactions: JimCanada
I have hundreds of clients for which I have done work for with the "Mavic 2 Zoom" and the "Inspire1", and I sing praise to them constantly. Great products, for sure.
Hello Wayne,
May I ask what you use the mini for in the commercial world, indoor work or maybe the noise is less intrusive, I'd genuinely like to know? Maybe you use it the way I 'use' a Eachine H8, as a kind of reflex sharpening tool?

Hello Wayne,
May I ask what you use the mini for in the commercial world, indoor work or maybe the noise is less intrusive, I'd genuinely like to know? Maybe you use it the way I 'use' a Eachine H8, as a kind of reflex sharpening tool?
Hi there. I bought it just for fun. Not used for paying jobs. Also waiting to get an Autel Evo 2. REgards.

I'm finding it a bit hard to understand you.

You have 'hundreds of clients for which I have done work for with the "Mavic 2 Zoom" and the "Inspire1", and I sing praise to them constantly. Great products, for sure.'

Yet because of the Mavic Mini, an entry level drone on the market for barely 6 months, you are 'hesitant to get an Inspire and Matrice due to DJI's lack of customer consideration and appreciation.' ?

Kinda weird!

Hi there. I bought it just for fun. Not used for paying jobs. Also waiting to get an Autel Evo 2. REgards.
Autel Evo 2 sounds mighty, I hope it lives up to the hype, it'll certainly challenge the Mavic range. It's supposed to release today, but I've not heard anything yet. They delayed to iron out some software bugs until today..

I'm finding it a bit hard to understand you.

You have 'hundreds of clients for which I have done work for with the "Mavic 2 Zoom" and the "Inspire1", and I sing praise to them constantly. Great products, for sure.'

Yet because of the Mavic Mini, an entry level drone on the market for barely 6 months, you are 'hesitant to get an Inspire and Matrice due to DJI's lack of customer consideration and appreciation.' ?

Kinda weird!
For sure. Weird. One would at least expect a fix or firmware/software update or press release or something, hey?

I have to say that if I had an Inspire and a Mavic 2 zoom, as well as a mini, I would not have Mavic Mini in my 'handle', I'd be Alex Inspire or some such, talk about hiding your light under a bushel....

Reactions: Bosco Bear
I have to say that if I had an Inspire and a Mavic 2 zoom, as well as a mini, I would not have Mavic Mini in my 'handle', I'd be Alex Inspire or some such, talk about hiding your light under a bushel....
This true. Yet this is my Mavic Mini handle. I have other handles for my other DJI products. Explanation given... Thanks for the reply, though.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu