DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pilots - Spain

Has anyone tried to get permission from "aerodromes" to fly in the cities?

Some cities have outright no fly zones if they're near airports, according to the ENAIRE map.

But a lot of the zones are for Aerodromes. I don't even know how you would find the phone numbers to contact. I guess we can Google for each area.

New drone regulations for all of EU starting in July though. Must register pilot and drone in one EU country.

Has anyone tried to get permission from "aerodromes" to fly in the cities?

Some cities have outright no fly zones if they're near airports, according to the ENAIRE map.

But a lot of the zones are for Aerodromes. I don't even know how you would find the phone numbers to contact. I guess we can Google for each area.

New drone regulations for all of EU starting in July though. Must register pilot and drone in one EU country.

I can't find anything on that. I fly every year while on vacation. But I do live in the highest elevation and many national parks.

Maybe :

I can't find anything on that. I fly every year while on vacation. But I do live in the highest elevation and many national parks.

Maybe :

New EU-wide regulations?

See this thread:

Saludos desde Tarifa. Acabo de devolver mi Mavic Mini porque no funciono desde el momento que lo saque de la caja. Buuaaa. Ahora, a ver lo que compro...

Hello! I am researching a commercial drone op in Spain and am struggling to navigate all of the regulations and licensing required. I am licensed by the FAA in the US and thanks to the internet there was websites which distilled the information and helped immensely getting through the process. Is there any such resource for the EU and more specifically Spain?

I have looked up www.flyschool.es and it looks like a nice place to get tested/licensed at. I am just concerned I have to visit ahead of my planned operation and then return later to do the operation once the licensing goes through.

Hola desde Ceuta. El Mavic está en la península, donde hay menos restricciones que aquí. Parece casi imposible volar algo en Ceuta, apenas una estrecha franja de terreno al sur del istmo de Almina y una parte de los bosques de García Aldave, cerca de la frontera marroquí. Por otra parte, en el país vecino no permiten ni la entrada.

Hello! I am researching a commercial drone op in Spain and am struggling to navigate all of the regulations and licensing required. I am licensed by the FAA in the US and thanks to the internet there was websites which distilled the information and helped immensely getting through the process. Is there any such resource for the EU and more specifically Spain?

I have looked up www.flyschool.es and it looks like a nice place to get tested/licensed at. I am just concerned I have to visit ahead of my planned operation and then return later to do the operation once the licensing goes through.

This might help you: LINK

Hola desde La Palma, Canarias.
Somos pocos los canarios que estamos por aquí ;)
Saludos y buenos vuelos.
Saludos compi, desde Gran Canaria, si habemos pocos, pero "semos los mas mejores"si necesitas compañia,mete en canarias dron en youtu be, en instagram, y en telegram

Saludos compi, desde Gran Canaria, si habemos pocos, pero "semos los mas mejores"si necesitas compañia,mete en canarias dron en youtu be, en instagram, y en telegram
Saludos
La verdad es que somos pocos de canarias, pero si que estoy en el Telegram de Canarias Dron y en el de Drone Gamers.
Cualquier cosa, aquí estoy ??‍♂️
Saludos

Saludos a todos:

Pregunta: Alquien sabe a donde enviar a reparar productos de DJI?

He estado tratándolo por un tiempo y nada local confiable, nada.

En cuanto a DJI y su DJI Select, un robo para los que vivimos en esta bella isla.

Así las cosas, si alguien sabe...

Gracias
JCRB

Hi, I´m new in the forum and in the world of drones. So I wonder if there are more spaniards on the forum :)

So, I´m Alejandro, based on Madrid but born in Burgos.

Hi Alejandro,

I’m another new user in the forum. I’m based in A Coruña (LCG) but born in Las Palmas (LPA).

I hope we can all learn from each other.

Regards!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada