DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic platinum Pro firmware. Will 700 work on the Platinum?

Vader869

Reactions
Hi I have a platinum and have done the super sports mode mods in the settings, but the Max_speed setting keeps charging back to 10 after mavic is rebooted.
Apparently need the 700 firmware to make it stick but does it work with the platinum ESCs?

Thanks
Nick

700 will not work on the Platinum unless you take it apart and add a microSD card in the FC's holder.

But AFAIK the max_speed param can be ignored anyway.

Reactions: Xtreme Drone Pilot
Yeh I'm not sure if I notice the difference with the Max_speed setting actually.
What does this setting refer to is it the Max speed of the motors or is does it refer to speed in forward flight?

Nobody really knows it seems. I tend to think it's more that someone tried adjusting a few parameters including this one and managed to get faster speed so he listed all his changes without reverting them one by one to find what was actually useful, and everybody follows this since even if that particular one has no effect at all.
Never saw a difference myself either.

Ah yes your right.. 100 is the latest, the app asks me to update to it but I have resisted, so I must have the one before that then.

Reactions: lolo780
I'm on .900 + 1.4.0000-, that value resets to 10, too, but doesn't affect anything. Sport+ still works. If @digdat0 is around, maybe it should be removed from the list.
i found that without max_speed, sport mode wouldnt go faster than 42mph. are you seeing it go faster?

Gotten mine up to 55/56 in the wind going in straight line. I typically get about 50 Max in a straight line, with headwind about 40-45ish.

The settings does make a difference, just depends if you’re going in straight lines. For me it’s great since upgraded my controller this thing goes the distance now, the straight speed really helps.

Anyone got a fix yet??? Tried to downgrade to 1.3.7 but get critical errors each time, [stuck at 1.4.100]

First post, FYI, WoOoOoOooo.......

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan