DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro 2 Dropped out of sky!

Obviously the reason for the lost signal message was that the Mavic no longer had power to provide signal or stay in the air.

Go to DJI Flight Log Viewer - Phantom Help
Follow the instructions there to upload your flight record from your phone or tablet.
Come back and post a link to the report it provides.

How far apart were the Mavic and the battery?

Also may rule out battery failure (if it isnt broken from crash) if Adaml can still verify the battery shows a charge...

which files do I need guys?
The ones on the 'Flight Record' folder are tiny...
'Flight Logs'?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2018-10-07 at 00.19.01.png
    Screenshot 2018-10-07 at 00.19.01.png
    290 KB · Views: 145
Its CSV file is that correct?

As it wont let me upload it on this post.

Oops! We ran into some problems.
The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension.

defiantly still charge, 80% when I view the flight on the app

Does the battery still light up and stay on by itself with any bars? (If the flight logs show no power, and the battery still works there may have been a onboard power issue...)

Last edited:
Its CSV file is that correct?

As it wont let me upload it on this post.

Oops! We ran into some problems.
The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension.
You are looking for the .txt file for the flight record.
You upload that to Phantomhelp and when it gives you a report, come back here and post a link to that report

Reactions: Adaml
Got them at last guys....
So post them in Phantom Help not here? :)
Upload to Phantomhelp.
It decodes the encrypted files and produces a nice report.
Then come back and post a link to the report it gives you

The flight log shows that you launched with a partially charged battery, which can be a problem but this did not cause the incident.
At the end of the flight data, the battery still had 3.8 volts per cell. (plenty of juice).
The data just stops with the Mavic in stable flight.
There's no change in pitch roll or yaw that might indicate a problem before the data stops.
That suggests a sudden loss of power which could either be a loose battery or an electrical fault.

How far apart were the Mavic and battery when you found them?

It looks like a warranty claim.

Reactions: Adaml
The flight log shows that you launched with a partially charged battery, which can be a problem but this did not cause the incident.
At the end of the flight data, the battery still had 3.8 volts per cell. (plenty of juice).
There's no change in pitch roll or yaw that might indicate a problem before the data stops.
That suggests a sudden loss of power which could either be a loose battery or an electrical fault.

Its pitch black so I havent managed to find it, Ive got to go back tomorrow when its light :(

Its pitch black so I havent managed to find it, Ive got to go back tomorrow when its light :(
Good luck finding it.
It's a very public area near the path along the beach near the end of Woodfield Rd.
You would have to have the Mavic to be able to make a warranty claim as the txt flight log doesn't have the cause of the incident.

Ive got the Ma
Good luck finding it.
It's a very public area near the path along the beach near the end of Woodfield Rd.
You would have to have the Mavic to be able to make a warranty claim as the txt flight log doesn't have the cause of the incident.
Ive got the Mavic itself - Its just not looking very well! :(

It looks like a warranty claim.
Thank you for your help looking at the flight log buddy :)

well the battery wasn't near the mavic and he couldn't find it,I don't think it would have gone far from crash site if it was securely attached,just my opinion

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twentytree