DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Flight Data Logs and performance statistics

Texas Mavic

Reactions
Can anyone lead me into the right direction as to how to get the flight analysis and graphs that I see folks use in the forum? I have to admit I know little about how to do any of it, but I’m in the middle of several mods, and LOTS of this information would be incredibly helpful going forward. And multiple groups of data.. not just distance, altitude, the battery and voltage usage etc etc. is this all found in Assistant? Lots of what I am seeing looks like third party applications.
Any and all information would be sincerely appreciated. Thanks-
Jake

One easy way to get that data is by uploading your TXT flight logs here. You can find some other flight log tools here.

Reactions: Texas Mavic
Can anyone lead me into the right direction as to how to get the flight analysis and graphs that I see folks use in the forum? I have to admit I know little about how to do any of it, but I’m in the middle of several mods, and LOTS of this information would be incredibly helpful going forward. And multiple groups of data.. not just distance, altitude, the battery and voltage usage etc etc. is this all found in Assistant? Lots of what I am seeing looks like third party applications.
Any and all information would be sincerely appreciated. Thanks-
Jake
I saw your investigations into the motor data
Weight vs RPM: Characterization and Comparison of MPP driven DJI 8331 propellers vs 3 others

You might want to take a look at CsvView/DatCon which can be obtained here
CsvView Downloads

In particular, CsvView/DatCon can do motor data calculations that you might be interested in. This was added to CsvView/DatCon to support the battery mod/long distance guys. To activate the motorCalcs do this

Reactions: Texas Mavic
I saw your investigations into the motor data
Weight vs RPM: Characterization and Comparison of MPP driven DJI 8331 propellers vs 3 others

You might want to take a look at CsvView/DatCon which can be obtained here
CsvView Downloads

In particular, CsvView/DatCon can do motor data calculations that you might be interested in. This was added to CsvView/DatCon to support the battery mod/long distance guys. To activate the motorCalcs do this
View attachment 70602
Fantastic!! Thank you very much.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erhard