DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Fly More

chris thomas

Reactions
I used to have a P3P and would love a Mavic 2 Zoom but funds wont stretch that far. I can pick up a local Australian Mavic pro fly more for around $720 AU ($515US) would you consider that good value?

Is that new? That seems really cheap!

I have just paid £900 ($1700 AU)for the Mavic Pro Platinum Fly More in the UK, which was the cheapest deal I could find.

For the 3 batteries alone, it would be about £210 ($400 AU)

A lot of places seem to be clearing the M1P of late, so it could be genuine, but yeah that is very cheap.
If genuine DJI, watch out not old stock, where batteries may have run down to zero charge and they may not be able to be revived.
Sometimes a year on the shelf and they could be doa.
Also watch out for those Mavic copies on eBay.
They use the name Mavic pro, and even use DJI photos in their ads, but these are usually a lot less in price as they are pretty basic in flight terms.
Some knock off factory in China is pumping out hundreds (if not thousands) a day.

499 for the aircraft alone used was my last purchase and before that 600 for aircraft remote and battery, refurbished

I picked up a Mavic Pro Fly More Combo for about that brand new from a shop that is now in receivership and closed. (50% off clearance sale.) All three batteries were DOA. Couple of calls and that been sorted and the new ones are on the way back from DJI.

I think the M1P variant must be on the way out. If you pull the trigger on it be aware the batteries may be DOA from sitting on the shelf.

Thank you for all the responses, I think it is worth going for the M1 and then pick up a M2Z in a couple of years once new models are out. I dont need new shinny ones.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiinthesky