DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro forced landing dangerously, DJI avoid responsibility

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never read and I don't trust it anymore. Someone already comment the Smart RTH is depending on condition. What's the point of telling people. Just write everything in manual "depends on condition". So no matter how user crash it, you cannot claim it.
I guess it sums it up. And now you try to justify it.

Giving up --- Sorry dude, i just tried to help.
View attachment 32780

The OP cannot be as stupid as he appears to be. This may have started as a genuine, if misplaced, question, but he has as good as admitted that he is now just trolling. It would be best if this thread were abandoned, or at least if everyone stopped indulging his behavior.

Does it usually come with a full hardcopy of booklet? I don't remember it. I don't believe everyone has carefully read everything in the manual. Probably only how to assemble and disassemble battery, propeller, memory card, gimpal cover. But not the detail of how battery operate. I learned the most from Youtube video to be honest. Yes I probably will see how the battery operate, it mentions will land automatically, does it mean to bring your aircraft home? No, it should say it forces your aircraft to land and crash. To me it is still useless.

One day if you car breaks down, you should also blame yourself for not reading the manual carefully.

Someone already post the condition that day with 7-8 mph. Still in good condition. Be respectful too
Nevertheless you have posted irrelevant surface wind conditions. Respect is earned... you don't deserve any. Enough of this silly thread... it was entertaining for awhile, but no longer. Stay out of the air, bud. Happy trails.

S
Nevertheless you have posted irrelevant surface wind conditions. Respect is earned... you don't deserve any. Enough of this silly thread... it was entertaining for awhile, but no longer. Stay out of the air, bud. Happy trails.

Still unhappy for not getting my AC back from DJI.

I kept asking DJI to track my drone whether the location has changed since my last crash, they said they can only do data analysis

upload_2018-3-5_16-55-38.png

upload_2018-3-5_16-55-52.png

You can do this trick by fake crash your aircraft, use your DJI care to claim a new one. Are you telling me they are still having top of the edge technology?

You got that right as I don't know what to do with this thread .
giphy-1 2.gif

CLOSED
Edit / The OP's name has been changed as I felt it was inappropriate . I gave them the choice of what they wanted and you see what they chose . I tell you this for those that read this thread will understand why quotes have a different name and
aren't confused .
I also say this at the end of the thread as that's where most start reading that were not in it from the beginning .
Just so ya know .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman