DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MAVIC PRO GIMBAL HELP

Then I stand corrected.
You can sit corrected if you like :)

I was onto what Rob was suggesting. Its a way to just have video feed without the gimbal motors compensating for the drones side to side and up and down movement. So the video will not be perfectly stable unless one just flys up to a stationary position and flys very slowly in light to no wind.

The gimbal motors will be completely taken out of the equation. It would really be like having a GoPro with the stabilization turned off duct taped to the top of the Mavic.

Slow and steady will be the key to getting any usable footage.

You can sit corrected if you like :)

I was onto what Rob was suggesting. Its a way to just have video feed without the gimbal motors compensating for the drones side to side and up and down movement. So the video will not be perfectly stable unless one just flys up to a stationary position and flys very slowly in light to no wind.

The gimbal motors will be completely taken out of the equation. It would really be like having a GoPro with the stabilization turned off duct taped to the top of the Mavic.

Slow and steady will be the key to getting any usable footage.
I learn something every day! Thanks!

Reactions: BD0G
SOS

I’m in the Bahamas and the first day my Mavic Pro hit a **** palm leaf and it was enough for this to happen. Please let me know what I need as I am new to this. Thanks for your help.

Gimbal-Plate (mount) is broken....You need a new one, no need to give away , you can fix it .
It´s not expensive (about 10$-Amazon)
or:
US $3.02 29% OFF|Aluminium Gimbal Vibration Platte Board Ersatz Montieren Teil Für DJI MAVIC PRO Futural Digitale Drop Verschiffen JULL14 in Aluminium Gimbal Vibration Platte Board Ersatz Montieren Teil Für DJI MAVIC PRO Futural Digitale Drop Verschiffen JULL14 aus Luft Gimbal auf AliExpress.com | Alibaba Group

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gebert94403