DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro International Version

01grander

Reactions
Amazon had a version of the Mavic Pro called the International Version. It's not sold by a 3rd party, it's sold by Amazon. I saw a previous thread that people thought it may have been intended for a different market(China or somewhere else).

I just don't see Amazon getting grey market Mavics since they are an authorized seller. Does anyone know if there are any differences or if the warranty claim is true?

I contacted DJI chat but they are useless, they just said Amazon is an authored seller and there is no such thing as an international version. I tried to explain it wasn't a version like the platinum but that it might have been meant for another country but they said it doesn't matter. I would love to trust their chat agent but their customer service is horrible, I'd rather buy a refurb if I don't get a warranty.

https://www.amazon.com/DJI-Mavic-Quadcopter-International-Version/dp/B01M0AVO1P

Does anyone know if there are any differences
The only difference would be the battery charger power plug. $999 is the going price for a Mavic, so it's not a better deal. If you're in the US, buy one of these Mavics instead.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet