DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Mods

You still have to download it and like I wrote you can't do it directly from SP anymore. It's a minor inconvenience as the tool is linked on Github but it's a potential stumbling block for a beginner'

Well it’s available to you as a free option.
And I thank you for that, very much

While I've rooted several Android phones and tablets over the years, I was always anxious about the possibility of bricking the device if I didn't do everything right and in the right order. My drone is more precious to me than those phones and tablets but I'll get around to using Super Patcher one of these days... probably sooner than later.

Thanks again for your efforts and contribution to the community.

You still have to download it and like I wrote you can't do it directly from SP anymore. It's a minor inconvenience as the tool is linked on Github but it's a potential stumbling block for a beginner'
Hmm. The link to where I had the firmware download from must be broken. Not sure why I didn’t just have the firmware download from my own GitHub like the rest of the code. Maybe I was worried about copyright having a full unmodified firmware from DJI on there. Seems like a silly worry at this point.

And I thank you for that, very much

While I've rooted several Android phones and tablets over the years, I was always anxious about the possibility of bricking the device if I didn't do everything right and in the right order. My drone is more precious to me than those phones and tablets but I'll get around to using Super Patcher one of these days... probably sooner than later.

Thanks again for your efforts and contribution to the community.
My pleasure! My contribution is very small compared to the heavy lifting done by others before me so I’m glad to give back what I can

Hmm. The link to where I had the firmware download from must be broken. Not sure why I didn’t just have the firmware download from my own GitHub like the rest of the code. Maybe I was worried about copyright having a full unmodified firmware from DJI on there. Seems like a silly worry at this point.
Yeah not a big problem since you can run DankDroneDownloader GitHub - cs2000/DankDroneDownloader: A Custom Firmware Download Tool for DJI Drones Written in C# separately, it's just that a beginner will need to look around a bit ;-)

Does anybody know where I can find the 01.04.0500 update which is compatible with the Super-Patcher mod? I have found references to this but have not been able to locate the download. The other question is would it be a waste of time to do it? Should I just stick with 01.04.0300 with the Super-Patcher mod and leave it alone? Many thanks to brett8883 for his hard work!
I’m just digging into some of this. Are the mods mostly to remove height and zone restrictions?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair