DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro no status and not communicating

The same issue. After a crash, I've changed the damaged parts, but when assembled everything and tested if it works, I couldn't connect to the drone. The RC connects, but doesn't show anything on the screen, just the battery and the signal. When run dji 4 app, it connects with the RC, but "aircraft disconnected" is shown on the left corner. Tried to connect the drone to the computer via dji assitant 2, but it is not discoverable. Tried to connect the RC and it is working fine. Tried to connect the drone with the wifi, but it is not discoverable.Tried to link the RC with the drone and it shows that they are linked. After the crash I've tried to connect to it and was everything fine, but without image, because the camera was not attached :). Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

The same issue. After a crash, I've changed the damaged parts, but when assembled everything and tested if it works, I couldn't connect to the drone. The RC connects, but doesn't show anything on the screen, just the battery and the signal. When run dji 4 app, it connects with the RC, but "aircraft disconnected" is shown on the left corner. Tried to connect the drone to the computer via dji assitant 2, but it is not discoverable. Tried to connect the RC and it is working fine. Tried to connect the drone with the wifi, but it is not discoverable.Tried to link the RC with the drone and it shows that they are linked. After the crash I've tried to connect to it and was everything fine, but without image, because the camera was not attached :). Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Its possible that one of your core board ribbon cables came out. Take the bottom plate off and examine the ribbon cables and connectors coming from the gimbal.

Team , `I just had an issue similar , my light near to the SD card is red , flashing 2 second on 2 second off , and not responding to binding from controller and also not connecting to the PC , can any one help ,
IMG_20190425_204926_1.jpg
Is your drone working now? As im having a same problem and tried everything no lucky

If so your drone is working how did you fixed??

Thanks
team , `i have the same issue , did you fix it , and how ?

Exactly the same issue (as for the man above)! Worked before update, today I made it; after update it lost linking between FC and RC, I restored linking as described, but on the second run (just few minutes after that) - FC is not responding. Can't connect to PC as it's constantly loses connection (permanent USB connection/disconnection sounds). The same linking indicator behavior.

Not SD card issue, not USB cable issue, can't connect to PC and DJI Assistant, not OS issue, not Wi-Fi mode switched, no Wi-Fi.

Hi, I believe I've found the solution. This basically indicates the mobo can't communicate with the FC. If your drone is under warranty and this wasn't the result of you messing with it or crashing, just send it to DJI.

Otherwise, unscrew the bottom plate/heatsink and pry it open gently (remove the screws and use a spudger, it's held on by thermal paste). Check if all the little ribbon cables are still connected (see attachment), and push on them gently with your finger so they make solid contact. In my case, the offender was the one marked with green arrow, it was protruding 1mm out of the socket.

I also found out my thermal paste was super dry so I guess I'll be reopening the bird again to change it soon. :D

Attachments

• dinkythings.jpg
    dinkythings.jpg
    335.9 KB · Views: 18
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78