DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Pilots around Atlanta

Looking for other Mavic Pro Pilots around the greater Atlanta / Metro areas. I stay around Covington and bought my MP a couple weeks ago and looking for other pilots.

I just got my Mavic Pro last week, trying to find some good place to fly, but also concern the restriction, don't want to get my self into any trouble of flying into a restricted zone...

Is there any pilot club or event people will meet and fly together?

Hi everyone! I just ordered a Mavic Air and am waiting for it to arrive. I'd definitely be interested in meeting up with some folks to fly. I live near Piedmont Park, and am happy to drive as needed.

Reactions: snoopdrone
Hi everyone! I just ordered a Mavic Air and am waiting for it to arrive. I'd definitely be interested in meeting up with some folks to fly. I live near Piedmont Park, and am happy to drive as needed.
nice!!! waiting on the weather to improve to go to lake allatoona

I'm in Lithonia. I just bought a Mavic Pro. Hoping to pass the 107 exam so I can earn a few dollars doing what I love.
i am in stockbridge 20min away from stonecrest mall , that will be nice lets us know how it go

Cool, snoop. I wish you weren't so far away. I'd love to see you fly.

Did you jump right in to the Mavic or did you learn to fly on toys first? I don't want to spend the money on toys and am hoping I'll be okay to jump right in.

Cool, snoop. I wish you weren't so far away. I'd love to see you fly.

Did you jump right in to the Mavic or did you learn to fly on toys first? I don't want to spend the money on toys and am hoping I'll be okay to jump right in.
i jump straight in to the mavic pro....... where you are located?

Reactions: Jaddie and DavidH
Here with Mavic Air in the Sandy Springs/Roswell area. Flown RC fixed wings for years. During recession, new housing developments were graded and paved, no homes, leaving land strips and cleared land. Economy improved, homes built and limited these RC flight areas, but plenty of multirotor spots air space near river :)
Weather is improving, hoping for some flight time Sunday. Enjoy your flying.

I'm a few days in with my new Mavic Pro unit...I'm out in West Cobb off Dallas Hwy if anyone is interested in sharing some knowledge. I'd love to get together and fly sometime!

Looking for other Mavic Pro Pilots around the greater Atlanta / Metro areas. I stay around Covington and bought my MP a couple weeks ago and looking for other pilots.
Hey I live in Atlanta downtown, has anybody started an official connection page like a Meetup group or other (I'm not on Facebook)? If I started one, would folks be interested in meeting up? What would we do?

Reactions: SparkoMavic
Which part of ATL do you live in? I usually fly in the local parks away from folks.
Just got my MP as a birthday present - am really new to this and the instruction manuals aren't exactly helpful for beginners. I live in Newnan - 1 mile from our airport so have some flight restrictions to work around.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78