DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Platinum destroyed after firmware downgrade

Danielbrauer

Reactions
I need your help, please.
I tried to downgrade the firmware of my Mavic Pro Platinum with DUMLdore. But the downgrade failed.
Now I'm not able to connect the device with the USB-Port. The Computer doesnt't recognize the device. When I start the Mavic only the red backlight glows.
I tried to connect with DUMLdore => Serial port not found. Reconnect and restart.
Similar with DJI Assistant 2 => no connection possible. I also tried it with the Nolimitdronez-App => Connect Device to USB.
Is there any possibility to repair it or can I throw it into the trash?

Reactions: Former Member
Thats sometimes the problem with using DUMLdore, sometimes it works, sometimes it paralyzes your drone until it can be reversed.

Worst case is that you have to buy a new core board. You dont ever have to throw it in the trash!

Reactions: Danielbrauer
I need your help, please.
I tried to downgrade the firmware of my Mavic Pro Platinum with DUMLdore. But the downgrade failed.
Now I'm not able to connect the device with the USB-Port. The Computer doesnt't recognize the device. When I start the Mavic only the red backlight glows.
I tried to connect with DUMLdore => Serial port not found. Reconnect and restart.
Similar with DJI Assistant 2 => no connection possible. I also tried it with the Nolimitdronez-App => Connect Device to USB.
Is there any possibility to repair it or can I throw it into the trash?
you might want to try with earlier version Dumldore,then reflash original fw,then downgrade 1 fw version at a time until you get where you want

Reactions: Danielbrauer
For my windows 10 version 1809, dumldore 3.0 or above can not run when mpp is connected. Only dumldore 2.14 still works fine.

Reactions: Former Member
My mavic is back in life.
Thank you so much.
DUMLdore v2.10 was the solution. After some tries I could connect the device to my computer and update the firmware. (I used Windows 7 x64)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dominicus15