DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mavic pro platinum firmware downgrade

When updated back to custom NO FC 04.0300I have a minus at the end. Just tried in a Mavic Pro and the same. DJI Go works well and flies ok. No errors so far but a minus at the end. Will try one more time.

When updated back to custom NO FC 04.0300I have a minus at the end. Just tried in a Mavic Pro and the same. DJI Go works well and flies ok. No errors so far but a minus at the end. Will try one more time.
Reflash modded 1.4.300 with Dumbledore 3.05 (last version), no more minus for me !

Reflash modded 1.4.300 with Dumbledore 3.05 (last version), no more minus for me !

Hy Maverick78
Finally i made the Job with DUMLdore 3.05 and it works. Thanks for that.
I Have no longer ESC Errors nearly all works fine , but the Sensors are disabled there is no Radar for front obstacles and i have to bring it down to the ground very Carefully , there is no Landing process anymore the Bird also is no longer stable at one point in the Air if I let him .
Has anyone an idea . I looked for the Sensor configuration on DJI go but changing them is without any effect.
I can still handle the Bird but it would be nicer if the Sensor would give response to flight action.

Once again thank you Maverick it is great to fly my MPP without any restriction a targed i was working on the last month..
But it would be nice if the People which did the Firmware down and Upgrade share there Experience here.

Kind Regards
Arpath

Reactions: Tsopkas.t
Hy Maverick78
Finally i made the Job with DUMLdore 3.05 and it works. Thanks for that.
I Have no longer ESC Errors nearly all works fine , but the Sensors are disabled there is no Radar for front obstacles and i have to bring it down to the ground very Carefully , there is no Landing process anymore the Bird also is no longer stable at one point in the Air if I let him .
Has anyone an idea . I looked for the Sensor configuration on DJI go but changing them is without any effect.
I can still handle the Bird but it would be nicer if the Sensor would give response to flight action.

Once again thank you Maverick it is great to fly my MPP without any restriction a targed i was working on the last month..
But it would be nice if the People which did the Firmware down and Upgrade share there Experience here.

Kind Regards
Arpath
Sensors are working great for me, maybe reflash , it sometimes need 2 flash to be Ok

Hi all, first post to share with you my success to downgrade my MPP.

I'd like to thanks and credit a great guy i met on SLACK who help me to find the right method to downgrade : Pepeleascov

I received my MPP 3 days ago with 1.4.000 firmware, method to downgrade i used :

- First i installed an SDcard in the Mavic
- Prepare a modified 1.3.700 firmware, the most important part is here : you have to delete modules 1200, 1201, 1202, 1203 wich are ESC modules
- Flashed with DUMLdore 2.14, 100% no problem at all
- Prepare 1.4.300 firmware without 305, 306, 905 modules
- Flash with DUMLdore 2.14, got a doubt and reflash with DUMLdore 3.0, 100% too

Right now, i'm able to mod paremeters, got no ESC motor errors.

Hope it can help you guys ;)

Link to modded firmware : Mod Firmware - Google Drive

If I use your modded firmware and DJI Go 4.1.22-mod app for android, I should be good? Do I have to do anything else? Does anything else need to be flashed, RC, Goggles?

Also, when using the modded DJI Go 4 app, it prompts if I would like to update the Air Space Travel 3MB file. Does this need to be done? Will this mess with the modded settings?

I'm looking into getting my MPP above the 500M ALT Lock. With your mod, can this be done?

Thanks for your time.

If I use your modded firmware and DJI Go 4.1.22-mod app for android, I should be good? Do I have to do anything else? Does anything else need to be flashed, RC, Goggles?

Also, when using the modded DJI Go 4 app, it prompts if I would like to update the Air Space Travel 3MB file. Does this need to be done? Will this mess with the modded settings?

I'm looking into getting my MPP above the 500M ALT Lock. With your mod, can this be done?

Thanks for your time.
If you have a MPP , use modded Djigo to hide ESC errors and it will be good. Yes you will unlock the altitude [emoji6]

For air space travel updates, 2 solutions :
- click NO each Time to not update
- Root your MPP with Dumlracer, delete the nef files, reflash with Dumlracer and the special stage 2.bin to empty the nzf database in the AC.

I will maybe do a little tutorial if people are interested.

Last edited:
If you have a MPP , use modded Djigo to hide ESC errors and it will be good. Yes you will unlock the altitude [emoji6]

For air space travel updates, 2 solutions :
- click NO each Time to not update
- Root your MPP with Dumlracer, delete the nef files, reflash with Dumlracer and the special stage 2.bin to empty the nzf database in the AC.

I will maybe do a little tutorial if people are interested.
.Nef files, what purpose do they serve?

If your willing to create a tutorial, that would be great.

.Nef files, what purpose do they serve?

If your willing to create a tutorial, that would be great.
Not Nef file, Nzb ... Autocorrection [emoji16]
I will do a tutorial when i got a little of Time.

Reactions: genesimmons
I have this problem. Tried to remove the minus at the end so I started from scratch. Installed original 01.04.0300 ok. When I try to downgrade into 03.0700 first time gets into 82% then..100%. I know we have to do it again. So when trying to do it for the second time it gets into 29% then goes back to 28% then 29% then 28% then 29% and then 100%. Off course Assistant 2 shows either minus 04.0300 or 00000.0000. What’s wrong with this one? Tried using windows tutorial not able to get it back to 03.0700. I was able to...last week but getting a minus 03.0700- and 04.0300-. Not sure that the hell is going on.

I have this problem. Tried to remove the minus at the end so I started from scratch. Installed original 01.04.0300 ok. When I try to downgrade into 03.0700 first time gets into 82% then..100%. I know we have to do it again. So when trying to do it for the second time it gets into 29% then goes back to 28% then 29% then 28% then 29% and then 100%. Off course Assistant 2 shows either minus 04.0300 or 00000.0000. What’s wrong with this one? Tried using windows tutorial not able to get it back to 03.0700. I was able to...last week but getting a minus 03.0700- and 04.0300-. Not sure that the **** is going on.
Try another version of DUMLdore, 3.05 works great for me

Sensors are working great for me, maybe reflash , it sometimes need 2 flash to be Ok
So know the third try ended with succes.
Very good all is working very fine.
Rhe only Attribute i had to give is an Accu
the Accu i took for Firmware flashing is blinking with the two middle LED's
vit is okay.
Thank you Maverick78

So know the third try ended with succes.
Very good all is working very fine.
Rhe only Attribute i had to give is an Accu
the Accu i took for Firmware flashing is blinking with the two middle LED's
vit is okay.
Thank you Maverick78
You're welcome [emoji6]

Can I use a 16GB UHS-I Class 10 MicroSD? Not sure if the 4Gb one that is already in has problems. What’s the file format that I should use as for the internal MicroSD?

Can I use a 16GB UHS-I Class 10 MicroSD? Not sure if the 4Gb one that is already in has problems. What’s the file format that I should use as for the internal MicroSD?
Yes you Can use it, format in FAT32 or format with Djigo app with the sdcard inside (media slot)

Hi all, first post to share with you my success to downgrade my MPP.

I'd like to thanks and credit a great guy i met on SLACK who help me to find the right method to downgrade : Pepeleascov

I received my MPP 3 days ago with 1.4.000 firmware, method to downgrade i used :

- First i installed an SDcard in the Mavic
- Prepare a modified 1.3.700 firmware, the most important part is here : you have to delete modules 1200, 1201, 1202, 1203 wich are ESC modules
- Flashed with DUMLdore 2.14, 100% no problem at all
- Prepare 1.4.300 firmware without 305, 306, 905 modules
- Flash with DUMLdore 2.14, got a doubt and reflash with DUMLdore 3.0, 100% too

Right now, i'm able to mod paremeters, got no ESC motor errors.

Hope it can help you guys ;)

Link to modded firmware : Mod Firmware - Google Drive

Hello.

Other videos just talk about removing modules 305 and 306 from the newer firmware.
But they don't say aniything about 905, nor about removing the ESC modules from the .700.
Do we need to do it? Is it right?
Do you have a link with details?

Ahother question...
Finally, can we upgrade to to 01.04.0200 without danger?
Some threads say we can only go up to to 01.04.0000.
Does "DUMLRacer.jar" solve any possible problem? and then I shouldn't to worry?
Anyway the only problem should be I couldn't downgrade again?
Would we ever need to downgrade again.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Wow, missed the thread! I'll be looking more here to help you guys!
hi,i have the same problem downgrade to the 03.0700 FW,also stoped at the 28% to 29%,did you slove the problem?thanks!

Last edited:
Great thread! Just what I'm looking to do and thanks for the files too Thumbswayup I'm not that bothered about unlocking height and NFZ (but probably still will do) I really want to get the Boost App to work for some more range. I'm in a CE country and i've been trying to get the Boost App working for a while, using Steven Lawyers instructions, but we think the MPP on latest firmware doesn't enable boost. So I just fitted the SDcard last week and i was looking for help with doing the mixed mod firmware stuff, so this was a great find. I have already modified the parameters for Sport+ etc that are available on the latest FW, so i assume i need to reset these after the downgrade to 1.3.700? before rolling back forwards. Thanks again!
I would also find a tutorial helpful! Can you tell me which mods your modded Go App has applied? Is the force FCC in there? Cheers from UK

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Britt