DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Warning Message BRAKING NOW! RETURN STICKS TO MIDPOINTS FIRST

Davva

Reactions
Hi just tried flying and received the above message on my CrystalSky - Anyone encountered this before?
The only thing I have done recently was reset my CrystalSky to default setting and login in again to use the Go4 app, all settings as before so Im not sure what the problem is. When I recewived the waring message there were no obstiles in the way of the drone??

Using a Mavic Pro and CrystalSky 5.5...

Hi just tried flying and received the above message on my CrystalSky - Anyone encountered this before?
The only thing I have done recently was reset my CrystalSky to default setting and login in again to use the Go4 app, all settings as before so Im not sure what the problem is. When I recewived the waring message there were no obstiles in the way of the drone??

Were you flying toward the sun? Occasionally the suns glare will trip the sensors.

Reactions: Former Member
Try turning off obstacle avoidance and rerun the same flight at the same time of day.

You can easily confirm whether or not the sun is causing this problem if this happens again. Just yaw the Mavic away from the sun and try flying forward to see if that message continues to appear. If not, then the sun is likely causing the problem. The only fix is to disable obstacle avoidance for the remainder of the flight.

I keep getting this message to the point where I have to turn off obstacle avoidance on my M2P because it's impossible to fly without tearing your hair out. I will have to run the sensor calibration.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boatdoc