DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro with Galaxy S7 edge video lag

Diane G

Reactions
I am new to all of this. My husband flies and I try to figure out what to do. Suggestions are appreciated.
DJI says the phone is supposed to be compatible

Problem? The video showing on my S7 edge lags quite a bit. When the video does show it is great. But it is constantly cutting out and lagging. It starts at top of screen and slowly moves down to screen for picture.

Was unit in a crash? no

What have you tried so far? I have adjusted video feed from 4k to 1080-30fps

What device are you using ( iphone , ipad, Samsung , etc)? S7 edge

What firmware are you running ( aircraft, remote controller)? just says latest

What Go app version are you using?DJI GO 4

Any modification?
(if so what) no

Did you change anything or install any apps? (if so what) Shut off all updates on phone, put phone in airplane mode.

Do you have a video or pictures of the problem? (if so post link) no. we are not trying to take a picture or record a video. Just trying to get it to stream to camera. Not trying to stream to facebook or you tube.

I am new to all of this. My husband flies and I try to figure out what to do. Suggestions are appreciated.
DJI says the phone is supposed to be compatible

Problem? The video showing on my S7 edge lags quite a bit. When the video does show it is great. But it is constantly cutting out and lagging. It starts at top of screen and slowly moves down to screen for picture.

Was unit in a crash? no

What have you tried so far? I have adjusted video feed from 4k to 1080-30fps

What device are you using ( iphone , ipad, Samsung , etc)? S7 edge

What firmware are you running ( aircraft, remote controller)? just says latest

What Go app version are you using?DJI GO 4

Any modification?
(if so what) no

Did you change anything or install any apps? (if so what) Shut off all updates on phone, put phone in airplane mode.

Do you have a video or pictures of the problem? (if so post link) no. we are not trying to take a picture or record a video. Just trying to get it to stream to camera. Not trying to stream to facebook or you tube.
This is exactly what I was going to ask about, but I'm using an S7 (Not edge) and a Samsung J3 Luna Pro. Both have the same problem.

Tagging alone.

I upgraded Samsung S5 to S7, still getting pixelation at startup

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+