DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mavic2- nld??

genesimmons

Reactions
since the release of the new mavic series states that a new firmware will be released end of aug does that mean that the current firmware may or may not be crackable? i am on the fence,,,leaning much more to the mav2pro side than the keep my current side,,,,,,, haha, i am nieve in thinking that any firmware will be crackable by "nld" so i think ill wait till some users have thiers in their hands and see what "nld" can come up with for the new or current firmware, it took me a long time and some serious fright to get my bird free and i hope the new mav2pro can also be set free.....time will tell i guess,

I have noticed that the FCC, etc logs in the new Mavic 2 are encrypted, so it's probably going to be a lot more of a challenge than the Mavic 1.

FCC is all I really need to make me a happy camper..

It will likely be a few months before anything is available, jsut like for the Mavic Pro.

some users have already modified parameters using dji assistant so i am hopeful nld can get things going, i believe the users removed the modules in the firmware that restrict the parameters so they get full access to the list, i am hoping the users that have done this will post thier findings on what and what cannot be changed, some users have stated the lingo is different so they are having a hard time finding the paremter they want to modify

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
I expect many firmware updates are coming for the M2 just to get the functionality of the M1 (precision landing anyone?). They also need to get all the OA sensors working in all flying modes.

some users have already modified parameters using dji assistant so i am hopeful nld can get things going, i believe the users removed the modules in the firmware that restrict the parameters so they get full access to the list, i am hoping the users that have done this will post thier findings on what and what cannot be changed, some users have stated the lingo is different so they are having a hard time finding the paremter they want to modify
If you know anyone that could use a programmer to assist, I'm retired and interested in helping.

Reactions: genesimmons
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rejdmast