DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic's follow me mode.

Grungymike95

Reactions
What I'm trying to do is; have the mavic follow me while I'm skating, its a little hard to fly and skate at the same time, so figured I can just use active track, but the issue is while using active track I still have to keep pushing the stick forward so the mavic is not just hovering in place. Follow me mode did not work for me because the shot I'm trying to get is at a low altitude. Are there anymore options that I'm not aware of? (other than having someone else fly the drone for me)

Thanks,

-Mike.

I don't think there is any work around for the minimum altitude requirement for the advanced flight modes.

If you use trace or profile mode after selecting yourself in Active track it should follow you without having to add stick inputs. Move the max speed slider up to the fastest you want it to go. Just make sure your in a clear area.

Reactions: Grungymike95
If you use trace or profile mode after selecting yourself in Active track it should follow you without having to add stick inputs. Move the max speed slider up to the fastest you want it to go. Just make sure your in a clear area.

Thanks, i'll try that next time.

if you are trying to do this down close to the ground it will not let you......it has a minimum altitude setting

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78