DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Memory card for Mavic Pro.

I tend to only record interesting bits of the flight and take lots of still pics during the flight mostly in jpeg so I find a handful of 16gig work well and swap each long flight.I just picked up a 100mb/s 32g sd in Asda for £18 so that is now my normal use card. lasts me three battery worth of flying with my usage.

Reactions: Tazbone
I tend to only record interesting bits of the flight and take lots of still pics during the flight mostly in jpeg so I find a handful of 16gig work well and swap each long flight.I just picked up a 100mb/s 32g sd in Asda for £18 so that is now my normal use card. lasts me three battery worth of flying with my usage.
Like your self I will also be taking stills but do want the space for video footage too.
The 100mb/s on your card in relation to the 90mb/s on the argos card seems a pretty fair.
Cheers

Like your self I will also be taking stills but do want the space for video footage too.
The 100mb/s on your card in relation to the 90mb/s on the argos card seems a pretty fair.
Cheers
You really notice the difference in write speeds when you do jpeg’s & raw with aeb. It locks up forever between shots.

That website says it's 40MB/s write. 90mb/s is for read. It's the write speed that you need to focus on. If you are taking a video, and it's too slow to write, it'll stop recording.

Edit: It's U3, so I think it should be OK.

Last edited:
That looks like the one I got in Asda. I just dug the package from the bin and it says 100 read 60Mb/s write. It works well in video and stills.

1544619552716.png

I do not think that link I posted go to the memory chip, you might have to type in the description once you get to the website. This memory chip is very common on the internet.

welcome.

welcome.

Reactions: Tazbone
If you want the best micro sd go for Sandisc extreme pro it's on offer on Amazon

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78