DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Messaging error

shb

Reactions
When I try to message I get "no support module private message" why is this?

What are you referring to? Live streaming messaging? Your running a Mavic 2? Are you using a Smart Controller or a standard controller (with a device)? A small tip for these forums, as people are ususally happy to help, more specifics initially will get you more accurate answers, quicker.

If your issues does lie in the live streaming, that service has only recently become a realization, so it may still need work. It was a feature DJI spoke about as if it was ready, alas there was more to it then was first realized, so its quite possible that messaging may not work at all.

Also, if your using a Smart Controller, it doesnt have Google services natively, so that could be part of the problem to since you mentioned that it was notifying you it was missing a module? Just guesses at this point.

Good luck

What are you referring to? Live streaming messaging? Your running a Mavic 2? Are you using a Smart Controller or a standard controller (with a device)? A small tip for these forums, as people are ususally happy to help, more specifics initially will get you more accurate answers, quicker.

If your issues does lie in the live streaming, that service has only recently become a realization, so it may still need work. It was a feature DJI spoke about as if it was ready, alas there was more to it then was first realized, so its quite possible that messaging may not work at all.

Also, if your using a Smart Controller, it doesnt have Google services natively, so that could be part of the problem to since you mentioned that it was notifying you it was missing a module? Just guesses at this point.

Good luck
No I'm talking about message error on mavic pilots app.

Can anyone tell me why I get this when I try to message dirkcloud?

This thread would probably be better in the general section since it's not going to be seen by many people.

Can you send messages to anyone else? I don't know if there's restrictions on sending messages to moderators/admin and I can't test it myself.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenshin