DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Miami-Bayside Marketplace

Dale D

Reactions
Site
vimeo.com
This is a 2:46 minute film of the Downtown Miami area around the Bayside Marketplace. This is Miami's front yard. A beautiful expanse of high rise office and apartment buildings overlooking magnificent Biscayne Bay. This was one of the more perfect days of the year. Shot on. January 16,2020. It was ideal for time-lapse, flying the Mavic 2 Pro drone, as well as the DJI Osmo Action video camera. Tech info; DJI Mavic 2 Pro drone, timelapse with Nikon D750 and 28-300 mm f/3.5-5.6 lens, software- LR5 timelapse by Gunther Wegner, video editing with Adobe Premier Pro CC 2020, still images edited with Adobe Photoshop cc 2020. Music from Musicbed.com. Go to full screen and sound.

Is that the Enchantment resort near Sedona?
Yes- Will be our 3rd time at Enchantment resort. My wife and I are heading up to Northern AZ and Southern Utah. I am trying to film around, but not in the national parks. Looking for some mesas, buttes, red rocks, and scenery like Monument Valley and Arches, Escalante, without actually filming in the parks. Would love to meet up but schedule is hectic- covering a lot of ground in a short time. Thanks for the offer anyway. I will most certainly post a video afterwards. The one I just posted ( 2 1/2 minutes) took two half days of shooting, hours of traffic, thousands of frames for the timelapses, and actually only 3 hours at the computer today to put it all together.

I know on the edits.. often use 6-8 hrs filming to get 5-8 min.
Lot of scenic areas near Sedona. A couple near Telaquepaque East side of the creek and northward up the oak creak canyon road to the north. If you can get there the Mogollon Rim is spectacular. Jerome, near Sedona is a must see... some great video ops there too. There’s some great Indian ruins near meteor crater. Also some great vistas near Four Corners.
Have a great trip.

Lot of scenic areas near Sedona. A couple near Telaquepaque East side of the creek and northward up the oak creak canyon road to the north. If you can get there the Mogollon Rim is spectacular. Jerome, near Sedona is a must see... some great video ops there too. There’s some great Indian ruins near meteor crater. Also some great vistas near Four Corners.
Have a great trip.
Tom- Thanks so much. First thing I did this morning was to scope out on Google maps those sites you recommended. I printed them out. Hope to get to some of them. Depends on my schedule and route which is under construction right now. It is help like this that this Forum is so valuable to us all.

Tom- Thanks so much. First thing I did this morning was to scope out on Google maps those sites you recommended. I printed them out. Hope to get to some of them. Depends on my schedule and route which is under construction right now. It is help like this that this Forum is so valuable to us all.
You’re welcome. Glad it was of some use. Almost 88% of AZ is National Forest, so you should find plenty of opportunity.

Have a great trip.
Hi Thomas
I am a new drone pilot in Tucson owning a mini and air. Have been flying locally trying to get a good handle on flying. The furthest I’ve gone so far is railx Here in northern Tucson which has a good variety of spots.I'm looking to expand my horizons by venturing up north. I’m familiar with Sedona, Jerome, and monument valley as well as points south like Tombstone, Tupac and other Arizona areas. When traveling north can you indicate where in these areas I should pull up to and release the drone for good photography. I’m a 20+ year photoshop user and look forward to do some editing. My son is published in Arizona Highways and has a photo published in this month’s issue. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi Thomas
I am a new drone pilot in Tucson owning a mini and air. Have been flying locally trying to get a good handle on flying. The furthest I’ve gone so far is railx Here in northern Tucson which has a good variety of spots.I'm looking to expand my horizons by venturing up north. I’m familiar with Sedona, Jerome, and monument valley as well as points south like Tombstone, Tupac and other Arizona areas. When traveling north can you indicate where in these areas I should pull up to and release the drone for good photography. I’m a 20+ year photoshop user and look forward to do some editing. My son is published in Arizona Highways and has a photo published in this month’s issue. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Quite a set of family credentials... will look at this month’s Arizona Highways for the pic... how did he identify his photo? ... so I can check it out.
Not much familiarity with the road going north from the old Pueblo and years since I travelled it, sorry. I usually use the interstate to reach Tucson. There is the airplane grave yard though... not sure if you can fly there. Wish I could be of more help.

Quite a set of family credentials... will look at this month’s Arizona Highways for the pic... how did he identify his photo? ... so I can check it out.
Not much familiarity with the road going north from the old Pueblo and years since I travelled it, sorry. I usually use the interstate to reach Tucson. There is the airplane grave yard though... not sure if you can fly there. Wish I could be of more help.
Lucid Dreams Photography | Jeff Maltzman
is his url

Last edited:
Sorry don’t do FB...
I followed your link on my wife's Facebook page and read the Arizona Highways article on the hike and you photos. Very nice. Nice slow water shot, presumably with Big Stopper of 10 stop ND filter, which I used from Lee Filter.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada