DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Mini 3 blew away my expectations

I'm seriously impressed with the colours, dynamic range and sharpness. I finally managed to fly through some low cloud for the first time and the Mini 3 really did the mood justice.

Very nice work. And a beautiful place.

One question. Did you shoot the clip that begins about 0:27 while flying backwards or did you fly forward and reverse the video? If the former, what did you do to make yourself comfortable flying so close to that rock pillar?

Reactions: Chris Baish
Very nice work. And a beautiful place.

One question. Did you shoot the clip that begins about 0:27 while flying backwards or did you fly forward and reverse the video? If the former, what did you do to make yourself comfortable flying so close to that rock pillar?
It was flown backwards. I had it in close line of sight at this point, plus put complete faith in the obstacle avoidance. I find you don't have to get too close to make it look like you were very close!

I'm seriously impressed with the colours, dynamic range and sharpness. I finally managed to fly through some low cloud for the first time and the Mini 3 really did the mood justice.

Very Nice Work.

Reactions: Chris Baish
That was really beautiful! Did you need to make a lot of corrections to color, etc in post?
I was using d-cinelike so I used a LUT to bring the colour back in and then manually tweaked from there. There wasn't much needed manually, just adjusting for slight differences in exposure.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rejdmast