DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Pro won't bind

MaverickAus

Reactions
Hi,
I'm new here I just received my M3P today. I charged the RC Controller and drone batteries then turned both on and the controller did not find the drone so I clicked on the button and tried to bind them but the binding process timed out without binding. I tried the procedure at least 6 times and no luck. I tried to contact DJI but the assistance line said it was temporarily offline and I cannot find an email address to get help.
Any assistance is welcome.

Reactions: GFields
Hi,
I'm new here I just received my M3P today. I charged the RC Controller and drone batteries then turned both on and the controller did not find the drone so I clicked on the button and tried to bind them but the binding process timed out without binding. I tried the procedure at least 6 times and no luck. I tried to contact DJI but the assistance line said it was temporarily offline and I cannot find an email address to get help.
Any assistance is welcome.
Have you created a DJI account and if so, have you activated the aircraft and controller?

With both drone and remote on. Start the linking process on the remote it should start beeping. Then press and hold the power button on drone for a few seconds. It to should beep. Then let go power button and it should connect and show live image on rc screen

If you bought them in the same package, the only binding that you should need to do is for Care Refresh. They come linked from the factory.

Reactions: GFields
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

See if this article helps

Well I feel like an idiot but just to conclude this thread I accidently bought the M3 not the Pro. Of course "knowing" I'd bought the pro I was trying to connect to the pro and that's why it wouldn't connect. Once I realized I had the M3 it connected straight away of course. Anyway the shop was good enough to take it back without charging a restocking fee and my M3P is on it's way. Hopefully be able to share experiences with you all soon .

Thanks for the help BTW

Last edited:
Reactions: EyesWideShut
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas