DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
Send the Logs to DJI let them look at it ...
Then they will replace it .... Don't give your stuff away..

This is incredibly generous..... I am sure some member can use the spare batteries and props especially.

Makes me proud to be part of this forum.

I'm sorry for your loss.

So sorry about your loss, But dont pass on the Curse of the Mini onto others. Dont do it . ?

Kindness like this should be repaid so if you stay with us and get the Air 2 , which we nominated for the drone of the Decade will set up you with the Rescue Jacket and Wet Suit on the house.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Air 2 in the Rain / Snow and land on Water.
email me at [email protected]
Coal

Talk soon.

So sorry it happened, nice of you to give all this away for free. :)

Reactions: adamkiwi07
So sorry about your loss, But dont pass on the Curse of the Mini onto others. Dont do it . ?

Kindness like this should be repaid so if you stay with us and get the Air 2 , which we nominated for the drone of the Decade will set up you with the Rescue Jacket and Wet Suit on the house.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Air 2 in the Rain / Snow and land on Water.
email me at [email protected]
Coal

Talk soon.
lol jus got the dji mavic air 2....

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Uum even if you don't want it you could still send the logs to dji. If they do replace it then you could sell the entire kit which would go part way to funding some thing else.
Btw it is almost certainly a CE spec controller which, I think, would be of little use to a N. American pilot. There could well be customs charges for the recipient if you send it out of the EU. So you might want to limit your offer to the EU.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Tiger64
I’ve responded via email with (I believe) all of the information you’ve requested. Note that my account name here was chosen before I settled on a name for my business, so the card says “Ascend Photography” instead.

Let me know how I can pay for shipping and such.

If I’m the lucky respondent and anyone needs the controller or other components, shoot me an email at [email protected] and I’ll figure out how to get them to you. I’m mostly interested in the batteries and spare props.

• Haha
Reactions: Chris P. Chicken
Something wrong here !!
14 years old. 18 days on this forum !
From nowhere !
Post the flight logs !
The experts will be able to get a detailed explanation of exactly what happened.

And another one "Lost at Sea" story.
Sorry for your lost but good choice with the MA2.
Now is the time to protect it.
IMG_20200716_153957.jpg

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851