DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini for Litchi App Or Pan shots question

FlyinDreams

Reactions
Anyone know if the Mini will work on the Litchi App? Reason is I love the pan shots that it takes and I can turn them into tiny planets. Or die someone know how for the mini with using a 360 camera. Thanks all

Doesn’t work with litchi

Anyone know if the Mini will work on the Litchi App? Reason is I love the pan shots that it takes and I can turn them into tiny planets. Or die someone know how for the mini with using a 360 camera. Thanks all

I found the thread. It requires manual shooting and editing

Reactions: Bernard
Hello everyone. Litchi will be compatible with our MM when DJI does the compatibility of the SDK with the MM. Litchi is awaiting the release of the SDK by DJI. I am a Litchi user with my P3, I contacted Litchi to ask them the same question, they answered the same thing that I wrote to them. In principle, the mini SDK was expected for this month, but due to the current situation, it may be delayed.
Litchi’s response to the Mavic Mini

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbtha7467