Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Missed delivery

Frazsteve

Reactions
Ordered 11/5 and order shipped 12/20.
Fed Ex requires signature on delivery.
Was showing deliver today by 10:30.
My wife stayed home till 12:15 and had to leave.
Fed Ex attempted delivery at 12:40.
Dang !!

Hopefully will get it tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

You can have them drop package off at a nearby FedEx store. The. You can come get it on your own time. Can do that through FedEx website.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using MavicPilots mobile app

Ordered 11/5 and order shipped 12/20.
Fed Ex requires signature on delivery.
Was showing deliver today by 10:30.
My wife stayed home till 12:15 and had to leave.
Fed Ex attempted delivery at 12:40.
Dang !!

Hopefully will get it tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

FedEx left the package. I was shocked when I saw the box sitting at my front door in plain sight of anyone passing by my house.

Reactions: Squamer
You can leave a note with the tracker number written down and signed for and they will leave it for you then. I played back and forth for 4 delivery attempts because they wouldn't allow me to pick it up at my local FedEx location. This is what they told me to do if I didn't mind them leaving the package. Where I live there wasn't a worry of Mavic theft that day

You can leave a note with the tracker number written down and signed for and they will leave it for you then. I played back and forth for 4 delivery attempts because they

So lemme tell you my (ongoing) story with FedEx....

Mavic was to be delivered on 12/20 near Sacramento, Ca. I'm at work that day...all day...and not back until the next morning. So I call FedEx and ask them to delay the shipment for a day. They are very nice, but tell me they cannot do anything to the shipment until the delivery fails once, as it's some sort of super secret international shipment. I can leave a signed note and they'll leave it, which I'm not going to do as I don't want it on the porch overnight. Ok fine. The nice lady explains to me that I relay don't need to do anything, since they'll just do a second delivery the following day (21st). Alright.

So, around 1100 on 12/20, my camera near the door shows the delivery attempt. Mavic Pro box is right there..sigh. The FedEx guy even came by once more around 1630, looked at the door tag, and walked away. Sigh..again.

So I get home on 12/21, eagerly awaiting my Mavic that I ordered 8 weeks ago. I check the tracking and it says it's headed BACK to Memphis, TN from Sacramento! What?!!? I call FedEx, get transferred through four or five customer service folks, and eventually get told they'll call me back in two hours. Clearly something is wrong. Four hours later I call them and am told 'Hang on, let me get someone from Sacramento to call you back.' 10 minutes later I get a call and am told 'I have no idea how this happened, but your package got put on a plane heading back to Memphis. Really sorry, but hopefully it will be back tonight and we can deliver it tomorrow AM (12/22). We'll do everything we can. We have no idea how this happened. We're very sorry. Please watch the shipping notifications.'

Sigh...sigh...sigh...

So early this morning (12/22) I get a shipping email stating the package will be delivered by 1030 this morning. Finally! At 1200, I call FedEx, eventually get them to transfer me to the Sacramento hub, and am told, again by a very nice lady, that the package was delayed getting into Sacramento and hasn't yet been scanned in...so it won't be available today. It won't even make it from the airport to the hub until 'tomorrow (12/23) morning'. WTF?!?!

She told me the honest, best option to get it soonest is for her to put the package on a hold at the hub and for me to drive out there and pick it up. 'It'll be available at 0900 tomorrow'.

So, tomorrow morning, I get to drive an hour to, hopefully, pick it up.
To date, FedEx app still shows it in transit TO Memphis...

FML.

Reactions: jerryj and Squamer
wow....I would eagerly drive the hour to ensure I got it in my hands tomorrow. I have trust issues!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albestinspections