DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Missing Picture

Deadbear

Reactions
I have recently purchased a Mavic2 pro with the smart controller. I went out to take some shots of the fall colours. I can access most of the video and pictures directly from the memory card. However, I took a couple of HDR shots. The show up on the controller, but are not on the memory card. Any tips on how I can get the HDR photo on to my Mac? Thanks

Hi, would be unusual to be on your phone/tablet and not on Drone SD Card. ?

Reactions: ff22
Just confirming a couple of things.
Are you talking about the memory card on the bird?
Are you sure you have card selected and not onboard men?

So, I went and took some shots of the fall colours. I took a really nice HDR shot, and when I got home I could view it on the controller, but when I tried to find it on the drone memory card it wasn't there. In fact now, its completely vanished. I can't even see it on the controller anymore. In the future, where are HDR pictures typically stored? Thanks

As was suggested, check the M2 internal storage in case the storage location got switched. If the SD is missing or full and you switch or allow it to switch to internal storage, it won't automatically switch back to SD. Also number sequence could get reset.

Also, just in case the TIME/DATE issue could still be a problem - check that the file is not either mis-dated or mis-timed and might appear to be an older picture(s). In other words, look through all of your images and folders.

To access internal storage, you can use a cable between the drone and your Mac. The cable on your SC charger is fine. The USB C connection is opposite the SD memory chip on the main body of your M2P. Notice two caps; the smaller is the one to use.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greg190