DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MM feeling sluggish and dropping mid-air?

Wavey

Reactions
I have used my MM for the first time in nearly 2 weeks due to bad weather and my flight started out OK but then I noticed it wobbling mid-air and i just kept bringing it back and forward to myself to see if it was repeating the issue which it was. It then started dropping slightly midair to the point of it crash landed into the grass from a low height. I have uploaded the logs and see slight cell deviation amber/read but im not exactly sure what im looking at? The only issue I can think is my batteries were still charged up from 2wks ago. I dont want to fly until I understand what happened there is also no damage to the props or body before or after flight

The event occurred in the end of the second log link in your first post right..?

In this flight ..?

Pic.jpg

Go for it @sar104 ... I need to hit the bed now :( ;)

Reactions: sar104
The event occurred in the end of the second log link in your first post right..?
I noticed the issue in the first log
The second log was me trying to replicate the issue
the third is where it got a bit worse then it dropped a few feet to the ground

After a quick look ...It's really hard to see were it can be ...

In the first flight, mostly sport mode, the AC does what you command it to do, nothing strange.

In the second flight you zip around in high speeds i sport mode back & forth ... again the AC mainly does what it's told ... but due to the high speeds & abrupt braking the AC dips a bit but then regains height.

In the third it's about low height, low speed flying ... nothing strange there at all, besides that the VPS height reports one ground level dip according to below at 17sec after motor start ... is it that you mean?

Last flight.jpg

After a quick look ...It's really hard to see were it can be ...

In the first flight, mostly sport mode, the AC does what you command it to do, nothing strange.

In the second flight you zip around in high speeds i sport mode back & forth ... again the AC mainly does what it's told ... but due to the high speeds & abrupt braking the AC dips a bit but then regains height.

In the third it's about low height, low speed flying ... nothing strange there at all, besides that the VPS height reports one ground level dip according to below at 17sec after motor start ... is it that you mean?

View attachment 93196
It was like visibly unsteady mid air when moving forward and back but would hover fine
I was getting 'Max power reached' error on the screen or what the similar error would be.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlhdez