Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MM NEWBE

Dentmagic

Reactions
What is a good mobile phone to get for a dji mini
My samsung j 7 won t load the fly app.
Any suggestions?

From what I’ve gathered an iPhone or iPad will work best.

Although I prefer the latter, it seems as if people have reported stability issues when using an Android device.

I could be wrong, perhaps someone could correct me if so!

Was interested in picking up a OnePlus to use with the Mini. Now I’m not sure anymore...??

Reactions: Dentmagic

Although I prefer the latter, it seems as if people have reported stability issues when using an Android device.

Was interested in picking up a OnePlus to use with the Mini. Now I’m not sure anymore...??

Thanks
I have a J 7 samsung no good.
I guess I'll have to keep looking.

I tried loading it on a oneplus, not sure which model. USB debugging on and it won't load.

My Samsung Note 8 works, with problems, flying inside. Today will check it outside. Connects well, communicates with MM and collects sats (while outside in driveway). You can find the Note 8 on sale, from time to time. Good phone.

My Samsung Note 8 works, with problems, flying inside. Today will check it outside. Connects well, communicates with MM and collects sats (while outside in driveway). You can find the Note 8 on sale, from time to time. Good phone.

SAMSUNG GALAXY S8 WORKS GREAT - INDOORS AND OUTDOORS.

Note 8 is rated at 1200 nits. Very bright :)
I replaced the OEM cable is I was getting inconsistent connection between controller and phone. When it worked, it worked well. When not, I would have to jiggle with it. I bought this cable: OTG cable for controller to phone. Problem solved. Quick connect and reliable.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALEXANDRE MARAN GREGOLIN