DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MODE vs CINE

Decreased default yaw speed too. It's basically a "slow" setting for all movements so that they are better suited to taking smooth video. The exact same effect can be achieved with gentle control input in normal mode.

Decreased default yaw speed too. It's basically a "slow" setting for all movements so that they are better suited to taking smooth video. The exact same effect can be achieved with gentle control input in normal mode.
Great, thanx Scro!

Reactions: scro
You can customize the yaw and pitch speed (and smoothness) of all three modes. I find the default settings way too sensitive and jarring for Normal mode, but Cinematic/Tripod mode is way too slow most of the time. So, I strongly recommend that you dial down the yaw and pitch speed of Normal mode and increase the smoothness. Adjust it until you can take smooth video whilst flying fast. That's probably the setting you'll use 90% of the time.

I have a Mini1 and it doesn't have the luxury of being able to adjust the yaw speed/smoothness. I find I almost never use the cine mode as its max speeds for all movements are too slow at times. I usually take video in normal mode or sport mode and just go a bit more gently on the sticks when smooth movement is needed.

I have a Mini1 and it doesn't have the luxury of being able to adjust the yaw speed/smoothness. I find I almost never use the cine mode as its max speeds for all movements are too slow at times. I usually take video in normal mode or sport mode and just go a bit more gently on the sticks when smooth movement is needed.
Thanx, we all have different needs ....Cinematic as you describe it will be perfect for me!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998