DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Monitoring radio & video signal strength DJI goggles screen?

eroomomni

Reactions
Does anyone know of a way to monitor the radio and video signal strength while using the DJI Goggles? I've flown FPV for years, using the iPhone, iPad and the Carl Zeiss Cinemizer glasses. I have a couple weeks of DJI Goggles use with my Mavic under my belt but find myself referring to the iPhone to monitor signal strength in distance flights. Am I missing something? I know there are bars on the top of the screen but I believe that is for satellite strength. Controller and video signal is an important element for me to see on the screen and perhaps I am overlooking something obvious. Bottom line, if I am moving towards a drop in video or radio signal, I won't know until there is a near disconnect if I am depending only on the DJI Goggles screen. Any comments, suggestions or instructions for me?

You'll get a warning if it gets low and that's all you need to care about. Especially since you'll see on the video soon enough if the link gets bad.

You'll get a warning if it gets low and that's all you need to care about. Especially since you'll see on the video soon enough if the link gets bad.
I'd rather get some kind of indication before the picture starts going l, so I know I'm pushing my luck!

Rob

And you'll get it with a popup warning in the corner. And when the picture "starts" going you're still quite a bit away from it completely going.

And you'll get it with a popup warning in the corner. And when the picture "starts" going you're still quite a bit away from it completely going.
That's good to know, spot the person that's never got to a low signal state yet.

Cheers
Rob

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamoke