DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

More about Gatwick Airport Terrorists

Nice picture and really, really clear. Did you take it? you've good a really good camera if you did.....

Yes - from 5000 miles away it would have to be an exceptional camera. Google was my camera in this case.

Reactions: William Stinessen
All this "there was no drone" nonsense is completely ridiculous. And if you just went from not bothering to read the news at all to watching a "segment" on Fox News then the discussion is worthless.
Ahhh, Fox News, the mother of professional high grade journalism, well than....

Sorry I just could not resist....

Unfortunately about 30% of Americans will read your post and agree with you and not realize that you are... never mind... :)

Reactions: Slim.slamma
Nice picture and really, really clear. Did you take it? you've good a really good camera if you did.....
Now if you are a good conspiracy theorist you will ignore this and move on to something else; how do we know it was not a UFO comes to mind.

Reactions: Ren57

Unfortunately about 30% of Americans will read your post and agree with you and not realize that you are... never mind... :)

I should clarify - I actually have no problem with much of Fox News in terms of simple news reporting (as opposed to all the opinion stuff that masquerades as news). It's just that a segment on Fox News TV is going to be a poor source for up-to-date, accurate information about the events in the UK.

Yes - from 5000 miles away it would have to be an exceptional camera. Google was my camera in this case.
I don't want to appear pedantic but the picture you posted was of FLWO15 and the one in the video was FLWO12. So a couple of hundred yards further down the road:) Still, as you say, a great picture from 5000 miles away. And in any case, the last time I was there, that bus terminal was completely different. Ah, the speed of airport expansion is truly frightening.

I don't want to appear pedantic but the picture you posted was of FLWO15 and the one in the video was FLWO12. So a couple of hundred yards further down the road:) Still, as you say, a great picture from 5000 miles away. And in any case, the last time I was there, that bus terminal was completely different. Ah, the speed of airport expansion is truly frightening.

I'm fine with pedantry, but you have to get it right. The one in the video is FLW017, not 012.

Reactions: Ren57
Airport terrorists seems a bit extreme.

Having someone flying drones around the airport I'm trying to fly out of would not invoke any feelings of terror or fear. Annoyance, anger, and frustration maybe...

Reactions: MaviCam
Does it seem odd that with hundreds to thousands of stranded travelers, not to mention a busy international airport, there are not dozens-hundreds of photos of this incursion? How is it that an airport of this size & traffic doesn’t have some sort of video system in place? I thought England was the capital of video capture? One crappy video so far? How many flights have been claimed so far? Wouldn’t the authorities have thought to set up monitoring after the first few?
How about this, the drone in the video is the authorities own in a flyover looking for evidence?

Airport terrorists seems a bit extreme.

Having someone flying drones around the airport I'm trying to fly out of would not invoke any feelings of terror or fear. Annoyance, anger, and frustration maybe...

But Son you could have more drinks onboard while you wait. Let’s be more positive please[emoji5]

Reactions: mereflyer
Does it seem odd that with hundreds to thousands of stranded travelers, not to mention a busy international airport, there are not dozens-hundreds of photos of this incursion? How is it that an airport of this size & traffic doesn’t have some sort of video system in place? I thought England was the capital of video capture? One crappy video so far? How many flights have been claimed so far? Wouldn’t the authorities have thought to set up monitoring after the first few?
How about this, the drone in the video is the authorities own in a flyover looking for evidence?

So one unambiguous video isn't enough now - you need hundreds of them to convince you?

Since you think this is made up, what is your theory as to why?

I just drove through Roswell, NM the other night and didn’t see any drones there either.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Among1423