DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

More from the Scottish Highlands

Second video shot with the amavic Pro in Scottish Highlands in and around Glencoe.

Wow, I love it! I love the mix of low flying over the water and higher altitude shots of the mountains. What FPS and resolution did you shoot in? Are you using any filters or anything else? Great work mate!

Wow, I love it! I love the mix of low flying over the water and higher altitude shots of the mountains. What FPS and resolution did you shoot in? Are you using any filters or anything else? Great work mate!

Thanks!

All shot in 4K, d-cinelike, sharpness +1, contrast and saturation at 0. Shot in manual mode at 30FPS and try to keep the shutter at 1/60 but often goes higher, even up to 1/320 when it’s brighter and I don’t want to land to change filter. Generally using at ND8 and adjust shutter accordingly. I don’t get so hung up on 1/60 unless flying very low/close to things where you might see the stutter of a higher shutter speed more...

Thought you might like this. I think done as a final year project of a photography/videography degree by 3 or 4 undergraduates. They got a 1st floor this,I believe...

Thought you might like this. I think done as a final year project of a photography/videography degree by 3 or 4 undergraduates. They got a 1st floor this,I believe...

Thanks for sharing that, great video with some fantastic shots.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78