DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Motor error, or motor block or something like that

jappish

Reactions
Had my Mavic pro since the summer of 2017, never had any issues until yesterday when a few seconds after liftoff some kind of warning was displayed on the controllers lcd panel for a second or so, message was "motor block", or "error motor" or something like that. The drone was hovering about 10m above ground and I couldn't hear or see anything strange other than that I for the first time noticed the gimbal flicked upwards or sideways for a split second. Not sure if the gimbal flicked during this error or right after...

I left it hovering for a while, tried finding the error in the warning log, but couldn't find it.

I continued to fly for almost 20 min without issues. Came home and flew again, no issues.

Can I somehow find the error message in the flightlog? Tried connecting the Mavic to my pc yesterday, but dji assistant wouldn't recognize it, I'll try with my Mac pc later.

Thanks

Ok, so I tried using my mac pc to connect to the drone aswell, no luck.

I ended up uploading the txt-flight logs to airdata to see if I could find the error message that was displayed, but nothing.

Hmm..

Any help on figuring out what the message was, and what it means would be much appreciated.

Thanks

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sverkerh