DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MPP low noise propellers on MP

KostasNK

Reactions
I just bought a set of MPP low noise propellers for my mavic pro. I see that they are longer and more flexible than the MPP regular props. Is it possible they can touch they main body of the MP of I use them on sport or sport+ mode? Anyone using them for some time now can chime in and give his knowledge? I don't want to use them and cause a problem to my MP...

Reactions: shoemaker
Been using it for a while now and so far everything thing is good with no problem. Seen some post from others regarding vibration error haven't seen that yet on mine (knock on wood).

Been using it for a while now and so far everything thing is good with no problem. Seen some post from others regarding vibration error haven't seen that yet on mine (knock on wood).
Have you been using them on sport mode or sport+ mode?

I've used the 8331's in Sport+, and didn't have an issue. However, they're overall not as stable as the stock propellers - that flexibility seems to make them a little less responsive and a little less stable in wind/movement.

It's purely anecdotal evidence; from a single set of props and a limited number of flights, but I wasn't overly impressed, and I only keep them as a backup set.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johngmurray