DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MPP need part

mavic user/abuser

Reactions
Hi there, new to forum, I own a MPP, and recently had a small run in with a tree, and lost a small part. I am missing the cover on the bottom/underside of the left rear arm. The drone flie s fine without, but I would like to sell this drone and upgrade to a mavic 2 zoom. I googled around and was not able to find a parts list or anything other than full arms. I don't want to spend 80 bucks for a new arm (I'm fourteen so begging parents doesn't work), and I live in Chilliwack BC, so if anyone knows somebody with a wrecked drone who can get me a cheap part, or parts out drone, it would be well appreciated. (there is a picture attached)

Attachments

• mpp arm.jpg
    mpp arm.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 56
Weird, I've parted out a few Mavics and this part was always welded/glued in a way that it was impossible to remove without destroying it and the arm.

Maybe yours had a defect and it wasn't glued which allowed it to fall off, but then it would be unlikely anyone could provide you with a spare.

Weird, I've parted out a few Mavics and this part was always welded/glued in a way that it was impossible to remove without destroying it and the arm.

Maybe yours had a defect and it wasn't glued which allowed it to fall off, but then it would be unlikely anyone could provide you with a spare.
Hmm, this could be a big problem, as i want to spend as little as possible on it. Do you know if there is any way to get just the bare minimum aka no motor? Looking to spend less than 50.

Hmm, this could be a big problem, as i want to spend as little as possible on it. Do you know if there is any way to get just the bare minimum aka no motor? Looking to spend less than 50.
Take the other one off. Go to a maker space in your area and scan/model it mirrored in (free) Sketchup, and 3D print it for $4. Just a thought.

Take the other one off. Go to a maker space in your area and scan/model it mirrored in (free) Sketchup, and 3D print it for $4. Just a thought.
Thank you for the idea, but this has to look mint to sell, and i dont know if i want to risk taking the other one off. Great suggestion tho!

Reactions: Johnnyaibo
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu