DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My first experience with the Mavic Air 2 Wet Suit + Rescue Jacket

Today I had a blast with the Mavic Air 2 using the Wet Suit and the Rescue Jacket, landing over the water.

Also I have some visitors while was recording and I give a nice surprise to a kid.

The video was recorded with the drone camera, my iPhone and a GoPro Hero 3+. Sorry for GoPro 2.7K overlap to 4K resolution.
Today was a windy day with 10 mph, not the perfect conditions but perfect for a typical real case scenarios test.

As you see the drone handled the Rescue Jacket + Wet Suit very well in normal and sport mode. I really like the fact you can see the drone from very far with the Rescue Jacket increasing VLOS. The fly time has not been affected by the weight and really looks cool. Now I can fly low over the water to take the nice shots having peace of mind that I somethings goes wrong, I can recover my drone because will wont sink. :) (if something happen I prefers if land straight and not upside down) LOL.

If somebody is interested, you can get it from https://www.phantomrain.org/ and @Phantomrain.org will give you an awesome support.
Thank you !!!

Awwwww...this was SUCH A GREAT VIDEO!!!!!

It had everything! Beautiful scenery (whereabouts was this, by the way? That lake with its little strips of land jutting out is really cool!), friendly drone pilot, friendly family, great editing, good chance to see the wetsuit floaters in action, etc.

Well done!!!!!

Reactions: zeusfl
I will throw the drone with the Rescue Jacket to safe my life !!!! ??

• Haha
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Check this video that i did with the Mini at the minute 1:47 of the video.

• Wow
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest