DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My first video posting

Infotraker

Reactions
Video of the fire dept. swift water rescue training at a lake near us. The Zodiac rafts were up river at the time.
The jet skis were being used for rescue purposes in fast water. I had to load via YouTube, could not upload from iPad, don’t know why videos would not show .

Do not have filters yet, I do see some shadowing bottom Rt and upper area at times. Would filters help ?
Also YouTube vid I think is 480p .

Last edited:
Video of the fire dept. swift water rescue training at a lake near us. The Zodiac rafts were up river at the time.
The jet skis were being used for rescue purposes in fast water.
555e74e3e9c1038d71ed2a38eed05184.jpg

Do you do SAR? Where are you located?

Sorry, video loading problem ! That is a still. Will try later.

When I try to load video from iPad I only can see and select pictures and not videos . I added the video to a new album and the album does not even show up.
In the camera roll no videos show , only pictures.

Any ideas on what I am doing wrong ?

Fixed by loading to YouTube then adding link .

Last edited:
Sorry, video loading problem ! That is a still. Will try later.

When I try to load video from iPad I only can see and select pictures and not videos . Any ideas on what I am doing wrong ?
On the iPad the stills and the video are both in the camera roll. The only obvious difference is the videos have a small duration time in the lower right corner.

The jet skis were being used for rescue purposes in fast water. I had to load via YouTube, could not upload from iPad, don’t know why videos would not show .

Do not have filters yet, I do see some shadowing bottom Rt and upper area at times. Would filters help ?
Also YouTube vid I think is 480p .

What editing program are you using?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet