DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini My Last Goodbye | Sweden

Nicely done! Goes to show you that you don’t need a high end drone to make a nice video when you have the talent.

Chris

Awesome

Reactions: Southnordic
Yes. Beautifully flown & edited. Great soundtrack as well. Loved it! 10/10 for flying under the stone bridge! Beautiful corkscrew shots as well. Not easy. ???
Thank you so much! I would say a lucky shot ;) Thanks for the feedback!!

WOW! @Southnordic nicely done with good music in the background...if the scenery did not give you a calming effect, the music certainly does ..what happened to the drone that you had?...With talent like that I hope you are able to get another one and continue posting stuff like this one

Reactions: Southnordic
WOW! @Southnordic nicely done with good music in the background...if the scenery did not give you a calming effect, the music certainly does ..what happened to the drone that you had?...With talent like that I hope you are able to get another one and continue posting stuff like this one
Wow!! Thank you so so much! Your comment made me smile :)
Atm im trying to work something up. Update is coming! Thank you so much once again :D

Reactions: MARK (LI)
Sadly the drone went crashed and fell into the river..

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sverkerh