DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My Mavic 2 Turned ON by itself

First off WELCOME to the forum :)

I've edited the title of your thread and removed "those 3 letters".

It's most likely a faulty BATTERY. I had one do this same thing about 2 weeks after getting my M2P. I noticed the aircraft "Turned On" by itself as soon as I put the battery in the aircraft but didn't think much about it. I flew and after the flight I could smell "Hot Plastic" and the battery was a bit warmer than usual. I returned it to the place of purchase and they replaced it no questions asked... but it was only 2 WEEKS old so keep that in mind.

A Faulty Battery is nothing to play around with. Actually there have been several other mentions of an M2P battery self turning on here on this forum.

[...]

A Faulty Battery is nothing to play around with. Actually there have been several other mentions of an M2P battery self turning on here on this forum.

What's weird is that there have been a few reports of this now, but they've all been relatively recent (within the past few months, even though these batteries have been in production for a few years now).

So it seems, or is it just me?

Chris

What's weird is that there have been a few reports of this now, but they've all been relatively recent (within the past few months, even though these batteries have been in production for a few years now).

So it seems, or is it just me?

Chris

I "think" mine was just in December or maybe January and there have been a few more since then. Maybe they had a bad batch of batteries get out and we're just now seeing them fail?

Good call Chris :)

It’s all been recently I can’t remember any doing it 6 months back.
And no guys it ain’t buggers.
Let’s try and not get goofy guys this is a issue we all need to be
aware of.

Reactions: BigAl07
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22